Cecilia

I looked awkwardly at the blonde haired girl who was glaring down at me and literally looked as if she was about to attack me in any minute now.

Which I most definitely wasn't gonna let happen.

Her now dark and angered eyes finally left my confused ones as she looked behind me. I looked at Kian and he seemed to have lost all the blood in his face, he looked like he had seen a ghost.

It was silent, me standing there being me, while Kian and.. Meredith? stare at each other with tension rising between both of them.

"Yikes." Dom thankfully had spoken out, breaking my confused look between Meredith and Kian.

"We tried to tell her you were busy, but Dom said that Cecilia was here and then she stormed between both of us." Jc rolled his eyes and smacked the back of Dom's head.

Kian now was giving Dom one of the deadliest glares I've every seen. I took that as my chance to speak.

"Um.. should I g-"

"Yes!" Meredith interrupted me

"No." Kian looked at me

I just put my hands up in surrender "I'll just step outside and let you two.. talk?"

Meredith once again had to open her mouth and say something. "Sounds like a really great idea."

I raised an eyebrow at her as she inched closer towards me.

"I'm sorry, but do you have some sort of a problem with me?"

She let out a dry laugh "I have more than just a problem with you."

"I'm more than welcome to help you fix it." I crossed my arms and gave her the same look she gave me.

"Then-"

"That's enough, Meredith" Kian interrupts her

Both our heads turned towards him, me realizing he had gotten up off the counter and was now leaning against the wall.

Meredith now had a sly smirk on her lips as she eyed him down like a piece of meat. "Anything for you, babe."

Babe?

I was completely taken back when she had walked towards him and kissed him right in front of me. Kian seemed to be enjoying it, from the way he kissed her back.

I heard a small gasp behind me and looked at Dom who was as shocked as me.

"Cover your eyes." Jc whispers and held his hand over Dom's eyes

I scoffed and looked back to see they were still kissing. 'Just friends' my ass.

"That's my cue." I turned around and grabbed my keys out of my pocket.

"Where you going?" Jc asked as I walked past him

"I'm leaving." I walked towards the door with Jc trailing behind.

"Why? Because of Meredith?" He asked

I froze in my tracks and turned around to face him. "No, because your best friend is a fucking liar."

He stared at me for a second before opening his mouth to speak, "you knew they were dating, right?"

I had suddenly felt a pang in my chest. By the looks of my face, Jc had now already had his answer.

"Oh shit, I'm sor-"

"No." I shook my head "thank you, for telling me.."

"I kind of feel like the biggest asshole now." He winced

"You're anything but an asshole. At least you can tell the truth instead of lying at the tip of your tongue." I gave him a small smile

"You're right. Kian's more of an asshole in this situation." He says in amusement

"Yea." I nod

"Well, I'm gonna go."

"Leaving so soon?" Dom stepped in the room

I tilt my head and looked over at him. "Yup."

He turned his attention towards Jc, "d-did she know?" He gestured behind him

Jc pulled his lips into a thin line and shook his head 'no.'

Dom held his fist up to his mouth and let out a small laugh against it "you're joking."

I found none of this funny. At all.

"You seriously didn't know they were a thing?" He looked at me with a face full of amusement

I embarrassingly looked at the floor and shook my head.

"What can I say? Kian learned from the best." He patted his chest like he was all mighty.

"Dom," Jc whispered and gave him a look which told him to chill.

I felt very uncomfortable in being here now.

"Yea, I'm gonna go." I turned around and opened the door before walking out and closing it shut.

I made my way over to the elevator, deeply in my thoughts.

This is complete bullshit. How can he straight up lie to me after I had asked him if he and Meredith were a thing? Seriously, what's the point in lying when you'll just get caught in the act.

He didn't have to lie to me about it. I would've completely understood and lay off of texting him so much.

What if they've been dating the whole time we've been texting?!

No no no no no.

No wonder why Meredith seemed so pissed at me. She probably thought that Kian was cheating on her with me! Kian would never. I'm not even close to how beautiful she is.

Yea, she can be the tiniest of a bitch, but she looks like she means no harm. She's really pretty and seems nice once you would probably get to know her. Me? I'm.. okay?

I step out of the elevator and rush my way to my car.

Ding!

I grabbed my phone out of my back pocket once I had opened the car door.

Text message from Kian🤤:

Kian: I'll come by your place tonight.

I shut the door after getting in my car, quickly replying back to him.

Me: Great 🙄