Kian

44k - 45k two days ago ☀️
46k - 47k yesterday 🦋
48k - 49k Today ☀️

****

I sigh for the fifth time out of boredom from the movie Meredith begged me to take her to see. Considering I've seen this movie a million times already and me playing a role of someone inside of the movie, this wasn't something I'd consider watching for another 1-2 hours.

We were only like 17 minutes into the movie and so far I've already beat Jc in a game of 8 Ball in iMessage. Us being the only ones who were in the theatre, I decided to prop my foot up on the seat in front of me.

"Kian!" Meredith hissed and hits my legs

"What?" I frown, bringing them back down onto the floor.

"That's rude"

Even though it was dark in here, I could still see her giving me one of those weird pointed looks she does when she's annoyed.

"How? No ones even in here besides us" I laughed

She shook her head and turned back to the movie screen. I rolled my eyes and checked my phone for any missed calls.

Why hasn't she called yet?

I checked my phone at least 5 more times for the last 10 minutes until I gave up. She's probably busy? I honestly wouldn't blame her for not calling, I've been a dick to her for no right reason.

It wasn't my intentions in ignoring her after what had happen. I guess I was just pissed.

Pissed at the fact that she was out with someone and almost touching LIPS with someone? That someone not being YOU?

No.

Yes.

No.

YES

So what if I was? It shouldn't matter to me at all. I honestly don't care who she's with, dates, kiss, or anything - I DONT CARE.

Yea, you do.

I don't..

If you didn't care so much then why did you ignore her? Why'd you even bother texting back?

......

Exactly.

I shook my head to block out my subconscious and for once paying attention to the movie. The movie was at the part of a party scene with me pretending to be drunk.

I turn my head to look over at Meredith who watched the scene in amusement. I smiled as she let out one of her small cute laughs that i've always adored about her.

Somehow I found myself staring at the lock screen of my phone again, expecting a missed FaceTime call that still hasn't popped up.

"Why do you keep checking your phone?" Meredith spoke out

I turned my attention towards her and quickly locked the screen.