Cecilia

I had actually decided on doing the photos that I refused to do, at first. I kinda felt bad for letting Kyle down, and I knew he needed it really bad.

I was really stressed out this pass week since my last text with Kian and still not find my dog, Cleo. I felt as if I needed to get my mind off things, and doing this shoot helped both that and Kyle.

It also helped me stepping out of my comfort zone and doing something new for once.

I told Kyle about the reason I didn't want to do it and he understood. He actually set up an arrangement with the workers.

I was to pose, he originally took the photos, and then he would send ones I liked off to them through the computer that was plugged to the camera.

It was simple and I appreciated what he had done for me.

When I got home I had seen the still full doggy bowl sitting outside the door with Cleo's favorite squeaky toy next to it.

I frown and unlocked the door before walking in and locking it behind me. I live with two other girls, Zarah and Kaitlyn, my two best friends.

It was honestly a huge house with too much space that we'll say we will fill and never get to, but that's because we're always too busy with work or were just plain ol' lazy.

I sighed before heading up the stairs and into my room. The unmade queen sized bed was just calling my name to sleep on it.

I looked over at the clock and seen it was almost 2 in the afternoon. My phone was vibrating nonstop in my back pocket and I knew who it was.

I decided on shutting it off before grabbing a towel and making my way to my bathroom. I pulled out one of my many bath bombs from under the sink and begin to run the bathwater before dropping it in.

I added in a couple of fake flower petals because I knew I was going to post a picture of this on Instagram. It was really cool to watch the bath bomb dissolve in the bubble filled water.

I quickly stripped before turning off the running water and getting in the tub. All the stress felt as if it had washed away and was replaced with relaxation.

I wonder where Zarah and Kaitlyn are, they never said they had anywhere to go today. Maybe they went out for a little and didn't want to stay at home all day.

I shrug before holding in my breath and sinking under the water. I gasped back up for air and pulled out the drainer to drain the water before turning on the shower head and actually washing up.

I stepped out with a fluffy black towel wrapped around my body and hair. Water from my hair leaked down my forehead and fell in my eye.

"Fuck!" I cursed when my eye started to burn

I begin to rub it with the back of my hand, only making it worse. I must've not washed out all the conditioner.

Once I felt like I was okay and my eye was somewhat still twitching and burning a little, I walked into my room.

I got dressed in my new matching black set of laced bra and panties from Victorias Secret. I pulled on a long white T-shirt that reached mid-thigh and let my wet hair fall from the towel on top of my head.

I ruffle the towel through my hair so my hair could air dry afterwards. I walked over to my phone and picked it up before turning it back on.

I seen a text from Kyle pop up as soon as it turned on. Typing in the passcode and unlocking my phone to see the text, a grin made its way onto my face when I seen one of the photos from the shoot earlier.

Text:

Kyle😊😚: Hey! I seen you were still kind of dozing off and frowning at the shoot today, I know something's up and I will make sure I stop by so we can talk this week 🙃 In the meanwhile, maybe this will cheer you up:

Me: This looks great! Just text me whenever and i'll make sure any plans are cleared for that day. Btw I really enjoyed the photo shoot! Thanks Kylezzz 😍😘