Cecilia

88k - 89k yesterday!
90k - 93k Today  !¡¡!👅💦💗💗💗

I didn't share that picture of Kian with his hair cut to offend anyone of any sort, just to inform you guys. I knew it was for a movie but I didn't know what role he was playing😓 I haven't heard anything about the movie or even seen the vlog. I just now read in Instagram comments who he was playing as. I'm sorry ❤️ I meant no harm with that photo at all. I just liked his hair long is all 😅.

****

Yesterday's Text messages from Kian:
Kian🙄💗💦: omw ✈️

"Are you sure you'll be okay?" Zarah asked again

I just silently nod my head and continued to stare at the cold and pale white hands that I had laced through my fingers to try and keep them warm.

"Okay, i'll be back in about an hour." She informed after patting my shoulder and getting up to leave

I waited until the door clicked shut before finally looking up. My heart shattered once again at the sight of my Grandpa laying in the hospital bed in front of me.

He had fallen asleep not too long ago after the doctors gave him medication to so call 'help' the chest pain he was suddenly having. He'd told them that the medication never helps and that it just makes it worse, but all the doctors say is 'it's the best we can do'.

Best we can do my ass

I felt sick to my stomach as I watched him lay there lifeless and ill, knowing that I can't do anything to help what he's been suffering from for 20 years.

My whole life my grandpa has been in and out of the hospital from sickness and from suffering with something called Alzheimer's Disease.

It's sad to say he's watched me grown up to the person I am today, but sometimes has to question who I am and what's my name once he wakes up.

There's some people in my family that he doesn't always remember until the next day or if someone shows him a picture to try and refresh his memory. Sometimes if he can't remember, we just re-introduce ourselves and not push on the topic to try and force him into remembering.

Others, like my mom and Grandma, are very lucky that he remembers them like the back of his hand.

"Please, papa, don't g-go" I choked out a sob as I gently squeezed his hands

I wiped away my tears with the back of my sleeve and tried to pull myself together. I need to be strong through this, for him. Me crying isn't gonna help anything but worry him even more.

He's gonna get through this, I know it.

"Cel,"

I jumped and looked over towards the door to realize my dad and mom had been standing there. I released my grip from my grandpas hands and got up to embrace my mom in a tight hug.

"This sucks so much" I cried, soaking her shirt with tears.

"I know, hun" she rubbed up and down my back soothingly

I held onto her closer as I released more uncontrollable sobs. I had almost forgotten my dad was next to us until I opened my eyes and seen him frowning in grandpa's direction.

It might just be his father-in-law, but he was pretty affected by it too. My dad didn't grow up with a father and he didn't have much family besides his mom and eldest sister.

At that time, my grandpa treated my dad as if he was one of his own or like he was really close family. He didn't take the father figure of my dad, of course, but he is someone my dad truly has a soft spot for and looks up to till this day.

I slowly pull back from my mom and took a step closer to my dad before wrapping him into a big hug. He was startled at first but had relaxed once he knew it was me, soon enough he was hugging me tight with just as much affection.

"He'll get through this, kiddo." My dad assures me

I let out a shaky sigh, "I hope so."

****