Cecilia & Kian

105k - 106k  Last Night ❤️💗 (its 1am here so ima say last night. 😂)

****

Kian's POV -

"Where are you?" She asked

I didn't want to lie to her so I just kept it simple by saying, "Out and about."

"Kian!" She yelled, causing me to wince and move the phone away from my ear

I rolled my eyes before placing the phone back to my ear.

I groan "What?"

"Are you cheating on me?" She asked after a moment of silence

I had now began to feel completely annoyed by her. Usually I'd just ignore what she would say, but now I'm just tired of it. I've slowly grown very irritated with her and how clingy she is.

"why the hell do you keep asking that?" I pinched the bridge of my nose

"just because I'm not by your side 24 fucking 7, doesn't mean i'm somewhere off with another girl!"

I don't know if what I just said was a lie or the truth. Part of it was the truth for different reasons, the other part is a lie because.. look where I am and who I'm here for now.

"You're with that Camilla girl.. aren't you?" she questioned further

I bit my bottom lip, knowing that I was just caught.

"Her name is Cecilia." I corrected her

"Are you?!" She snapped

I sighed "yes. I am."

I couldn't understand everything she said next because all she did was screamed through the phone, accuse me of cheating, and cussed at me the entire time.

She obviously wasn't as loud as I thought she was, sense I had started to hear yelling from down the hall.

I turned around and seen nurses scattering to where the yelling was coming from. I felt so confused and all I could do was wonder.

"I gotta go" I tell her

"No! You're gonna stay on this goddamn phone un-"

I hung up and locked my phone before putting it in my back pocket and jogging down the hall to see what was going on.

I slowed down once I got closer to the yelling and was just about to turn the corner when I heard Allison's voice.

"Hun, you have to calm down!"

"Why?! They're not doing a goddamn thing besides drugging him with medicine that just makes everything worse!" I heard a familiar voice shout back

Cecilia?

I looked at all the doctors and nurses as they stand a far distance behind Jermai and Allison. I could see all of their shocked faces, staring at the person yelling in front of them.