Cecilia

141k - 145k three days ago 💕
146k - 151k two days ago 😘
152k - 154k yesterday 💕
155k - 156k today. 🌺

****

It feels like my brain had completely shut down as I just stood there, in the same spot, for at least 2 minutes. I had blocked out all my surroundings and the sounds of my name being called, then shifted my weight against the door frame and rested my head on to it as well.

I felt a presence by me, I didn't have to turn and look just to know that it was Kian. He was the only one that was so quick to recognize me when I had ran off.

"He.." I gulped "he's gone.."

He's gone.

The words repeat in my head as my eyes welled up with tears. The empty and newly made bed that I was staring at, had now become blurry from my glossy vision.

I shook my head not wanting to believe it.

"My gr-grandpa, he's gone" I cry with my eyes squeezed shut to stop the tears, but they kept flowing no matter what.

It was at least a minute before Kian had finally spoke out "Cec-"

"Cecilia?!" The voices of my worried parents echoed in the hallway

My eyes snapped open and directly towards them. I looked around the hall to see that I had once again caught everyone's attention.

"Cecilia?" Kian says, reaching his hand up to lightly turn my face towards him

His face held so much concern, just like everyone else that was paying attention. His eyes were filled with worry and so were my parents. I suddenly felt so much guilt for all the trouble I've caused since I've been in this hospital.

I could slowly feel myself sinking deep in to a dark hole that I've been hiding from since the day I found out grandpa was sick and getting worse. All my emotions that were once tugging at my heart, had now been stopped and were placed somewhere safe, but I could still feel their presence.

My tears had slowed down and I begin to feel like I was suffocating.

"I-I gotta go." I broke my gaze from Kian and slowly pulled back from him

Mom and Dad had just stopped behind Kian, most likely to talk to me, but sadly for them I wasn't standing in the same spot any longer.

I have to get out of here.

I turned around to make my way towards the exit.

Cecilia, what are you doing? You're acting to quick. There are people who are concerned about you, you can't just turn around and leave them even more concerned.

"Cecilia??" I could hear mom call as I inched closer to the door

I stopped midway and looked back, I watch as my dad lightly held her back from moving towards me and tells her something. She looked at him and then at me, I watched as tears left her eyes and she quickly wiped them away.

My heart aches at the sight of my mother crying, like I said, I barely ever see her cry. I looked over at Kian, who was still stunned at the moment, with pleading eyes.

I didn't want them to chase after me. I didn't want to be bothered, talked to, or pitied.

I did not want to be here, at all. Especially in the state I'm in now.

And I can tell he understood that just by a small nod of the head. I looked the other way and turned back around to continue walking towards that exit.