I GOT A QUESTION💀

So, I read a comment from the previous chapter about the book basically not being focused much on Kian and Cecilia, and more on her and her Grandpa?

Do you some of you feel the same way?

The chapters are made the way they are for a reason. The character Cecilia went to Canada and was having family issues and needed someone by her side through it, that somebody being Kian. This gives the characters more time to learn much more about not only them, but their families as well. There was too much random conflict in some chapters before the trip, and I was barely showing affection between the two. Only problems. That wasn't fair to you guys and I was definitely not about to continue on with that.

I brung them together so that it shows that even after a "serious" argument/incident, they always find a way back to each other no matter what. They now have time to show all of their affection for each other and more time for themselves.

I can't just focus on bringing two people together, when they have things going on in their lives too. I feel they both should discover and know about the situations, in order for them to come closer. Everyone runs into problems in life and struggles with finding ways to handle them. Cecilia being in the situation she is in now, is a great time for Kian to be there and try his best to help her through the entire thing.

I'm not forcing you to read my book. If you don't like the way or how it is written, you're more than welcomed to stop reading and keep your opinions to yourself.

It's a story 😐 stories have events and aren't always focused on just one thing. They're focused on many events that are leading up to an ending.

💗🤙🏽 For those of you who have supported this book and me through the entire works so far, please know that I love and appreciate you so much it hurts😍😍😘😘 Thank you for everything and I can't wait to continue on with every single one of you. ☺️🌷

A 'Message' chapter will be published tomorrow. If I have time to write a full chapter with 1300+ words, I will during free time.☺️💕But there's no right timing as to when it will be posted. Mainly, if it will be published.