Instagram

@KianLawley just posted a photo

(Ew. I tried my best to get this resized and convert it into a GIF so wattpad's boujee ass would let me add it into the chapter 🙄 so, yes, I know it's all blurry and weird but i'm pretty sure most of you have seen it on Kian's Instagram. 😬)

669,111 views

669,111 views

[Caption:] "brought my baby out tonight to celebrate the launch of #bigmacforthat #ad @Mcdonalds"

View all 5,679 comments

MrsLawleyStyles commented:
"I don't like Meredith but I support you Kian and want what's best ❤️"

TxmblrViewbss commented: "MY PARENTS😍😍"

GEazyFangpageo commented: "her hair looks like a greasy mullet 😷"

Keepcalmmn commented: "Y'all some haters. 🙄 they're perfect 😍😍😍"

DolanDolanDolann commented: "I don't know about anyone else, but I'm team Cian all the wayyy 😛😛💕💕"

GomezzUnite commented: "I'm w/ @DolanDolanDolan . But Cecilian sounds better 😊💞"

CeliaFeed replied to GomezzUnite:
"I agree with you guys. 😝😝 But I most definitely disagree to that disease that you chose as a ship name for my second life parents. 😕"

@QueenCecilia liked this photo
@QueenCecilia commented: "cute ❤️"

****

A//N

🦋 I don't exactly know if I mentioned some of this already, but i'm just gonna mention it again.

None of the Instagram usernames I use are real besides Kian's, Jc's, Meredith's, and people that may or may not hang around them. Every other Instagram users like "DolanDolanDolan" or "CeliaFeed" are just made up and are only for use of the story. If there are actual users with that name, then cool, but please don't take anything in this story to something that is real because everything in this story is Fictional and fake besides some of the actual Characters in it. The whole drama in this story isn't real. Everything that Meredith says or does is just apart of and is built up upon her character in the story, nothing outside of it.

I, like everyone else, has their own opinion on Meredith. I simply just don't like some things about her, but that shouldn't have any affect on you guys and nothing in this story is hate against her. I put her in the story because she's apart of Kian's life and I wanted to switch it up instead of putting Andrea in the story like every other fanfic. But like I said, everything in this story is fictional and are not based on any true real life events unless it's a Instagram post or somewhat - you get my flow.

Now please enjoy the story and if you don't like how I'm writing it or how I'm setting up the characters in the story, then simply don't read it and don't waste your time leaving hate comments. 🦋

Thanks babbiesss, xxx. 💕💕😋