Cecilia

The door bell rang and I looked over at my bedside table to see it was only 8 o'clock. I rolled my eyes and groaned as I drag my way out of bed.

Zarah and Kait must've forgotten their keys. I lazily made my way down the stairs before unlocking the door and opening it.

My heart dropped when I seen the person I would never in a million years guess would be here. I clasped my hand over my mouth when I seen a confused and coveted in mud looking Cleo in his arms.

"Cleo!" I gasped and took him into my arms

I wanted to cry so bad but I was still in shock. This couldn't be happening.

"I missed you so much." I sniffled as I ruffled his knotty and cold fur before placing him down in front of his doggy bowl.

I knew he had to be really hungry a thirsty after that big wonder of his.

I looked back up and realized Kian was still standing there, smiling at me like an idiot. I stood up straight and just stared at him.

"Are you real?" I poked his cold cheek

"Yeah" he laughed

I took no hesitation in jumping into his arms and squeezing him into a hug. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"How did you get here?! Where did you find Cleo?!" I asked after pulling away to look at him

His eyes flickered to my lips before looking back up at my confused ones, "I-I uh. I live in California? Yea, I live in Cali and not too from here. And then there was this,"

He pulled out a paper from his back pocket and I grabbed it before looking at it. It was a pink flyer for lost Cleo that is now found.

It had both Zarah and Kaitlyn's numbers on it and now I knew exactly why I didn't see them today, they must've been handing them out and hanging them up everywhere.

I have to remember to thank them when I see them.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you soo much for bringing him home!" I hugged Kian again

"No problem." He kissed my cheek and I smiled at him.

He began to place me down, his hand purposely trailing up behind my thigh and all the way up to my waist before stopping there.

My shirt had risen up and I actually forgot I didn't have pants on. I was too busy watching so much Grey's Anatomy earlier, that I actually thought I was wearing scrubs

He bit his lip down at me and his eyes had darken. I wasn't gonna lie about how hot he looked right now.

"Pedophile." I playfully sang before locking the door behind him and straightening out my shirt

"I'm not a pedophile." He frowned

I picked up Cleo "oh yeah? Then how'd you know where I lived?"

"You told me on FaceTime, remember?" He chuckles as he followed me up the stairs.

I shook my head and lied "nope."

He groaned and gave up. We walked into the bathroom and I begin to run the bath water.

"Is this what I get for coming here and finding your dog?" Kian asked

I looked up at him confused "what?"

"Maybe I should come here more often for a bath." He leant against the wall

I rolled my eyes "it's for Cleo, dumbass."