Cecilia

I'm sorry for all the Cecilia's POV 😂 I just hate writing in guys POV because.. well.. I'm not a guy and I honestly don't know what most guys think half of the time. 💀 So, i'm sorry. I'll try to make a Kian's POV soon though.

****

"Kian moveeee" I pout at being wakened  from my slumber by Kian kissing all over my face

His deep chuckle filled the room and he pulled back, kissing my cheek one last time. I narrowed my eyes up at him, letting my eyes adjust to the light that now entered the room through the windows.

I used my hand to gently push his face back so he could get off me. He didn't budge, instead he scrunched up his face and tried to bite my hand.

I gasped and pulled back my hand "kian!"

"What??" He laughed at me

"You just tried to bite me!" I stared at him in shock

By the amused look in his eyes, he seemed to be enjoying this.

"It's not funny!" I playfully glared at him and pushed him off of me to sit up

He continued to laugh, causing me to laugh at some point as well.

"Keeyuhhhhnnnnnn!" Jc swung open the door and sighed

I stare at him amused as he walks in and plopped down on the bed, laying in between us.

"Jc, get out!" Kian glared at him

"But I'm so boreddd" he pouts and rolled over to his side, facing me and placing a hand on my arm.

I laughed at how weird he was. He looked at me and smirked before looking back at Kian. Kian was too busy looking at his phone.

Petty.

"Jc, do you think trev-" he paused when he seen Jc's hand on my arm "get out."

"Dude! I loved that movie!" Jc smiled at Kian

I laughed "someone's jealous."

"He's just mad that Im making more progress in skin touching with you than he has." Jc laughed as he teased Kian

I raised an eyebrow and was soon reminded by a certain memory. It was awkward to even think about it while I was in the same room as Kian. But, then again I was in the same room as him when it happened. My bedroom. In Canada.

I looked up at Kian to see him already smirking at me.

"Ew!" Jc blurts out "you guys are gross!"

"How?" I laughed

"I bet Kian placed the ping to your pong." He says, making a weird face

I blushed "you're so disgusting!"

"The wiggle to your jiggl-"

Kian cuts him off "Okay! Out, out, out, out."

He got out of the bed and stood by the door, holding it open while staring at Jc. I realized he was wearing black adidas pants.

Thankfully he was, seeing as he wasn't wearing a shirt last night. I'm sure Jc would've said something inappropriate if Kian only had on boxers.

"But I wanna stay with Ceciliaaaaa" he frowns and hugged me from the side

"You're so funny" I laughed and looked up to see Kian frowning at us

"I'm funny too, right?" He asked me with puppy eyes

I rolled my eyes at his question. Hoping he wasn't serious about that.