Kian

102k last night😊
103k - 104k Today🦋

****

"Thanks dude." I tell the uber before shutting the door

I watched as he nods and then drives away. I was so jet lag right now that I could barely roll this big ass suit case up the driveway. Not to mention, it's like almost 11 o'clock at night here.

I huff and tiredly dragged this heavy ass suitcase up the driveway to Cecilia's house - her parents house.

Just the thought of seeing her made me quicken up my pace and somehow got rid of hot tired I was not too long ago. Soon enough, I was at the door step and gently knocking on the door.

It felt weird for me to knock on a door, usually because I just barge into my friends houses or I know where their hidden key is.

I scanned around the outside of the house and just now had noticed the car in the driveway. The door swinging open had caught me off guard for a moment. I them smile down at the short woman that looked a lot like Cecilia.

It's probably her mom, idiot.

I was so amazed by how much her and Cecilia looked so much alike. Now I know who to thank for her beautiful features.

"You must be Kian." She greeted with a welcoming smile

"I-um. Yeah. I'm.. Kian?" I say, sounding unsure myself

A tall man who had tattoos running up his arms and looked like he could break anything or anyone in half just by 2 seconds, appeared right behind Cecilia's mom.

Suddenly I felt like I was going to cry.

"Uh- hi. Sir?" I gulped as I stare up at him

"You Kian?" Shit, even his voice was deep.

"Yes, sir." I nod and held out my hand for him to shake

He stares at my hand and then back up at me before crossing his arms. I blink and just pull my hand back into my front pockets.

He stares at me with a stale face full of seriousness, then out of no where he smiled and began to laugh.

"I'm just messing with ya kiddo" he laughs

My eyes widened as he pulls me into an unexpected bone crushing hug. My arm feels like it just went numb.

Is he even real??

"Don't kill the boy!" The woman that's been standing here the whole time smacked his arm, although, i'm pretty sure that had no type of affect on him.

"Awe, he's okay. I'm sure he's stronger than he looks." He chuckled and pulled back to wrap his arm around the woman's waist

I looked at his left hand and then her left hand and noticed both of them had wedding rings on their ring-finger.

IS THIS HER DAD?

"Oh, shoot! Forgot to introduce ourselves." The lady giggles

"I'm Alison and this is Jerami" she gestured over to the guy that had almost suffocated me not too long ago.

"It's nice to meet you both, Mr and Mrs, Gomez" I shook their hands and smiled

"Please, call us by our first names." She waved off. I just nod in return.

"Oh dear, you must be freezing out here! Come in" both of them step out the way to let me through the door with my luggage