A//N

Oh my god... is anyone even alive and into this story anymore? it feels like YEARS since i've updated. Okay well, first, let me hit y'all with some sad excuses. Truth be told, I had writers block for the longest but it obviously went away at some point. After that I kind of lost my passion in writing for a while and even stopped reading. I know I know, how selfish of me? But then school started and I couldn't find any free time in continuing on with this book! And even when I started getting back to reading, I wanted to start writing again! But then when I wanted to start writing I got ideas for a different book, 3 books to be exact that are being written right now. I can't tell you why or give you a good enough excuse on why I haven't continued writing this book, but the least I can say is that I literally have the worst writers block ever. By the time I wanted to continue writing this book I didn't even remember everything that was happening! I have an entire chapter filled with words leading up to IDK. I wish and I really hope I can finish this book for you guys so bad!! I don't know what to do?? 

I AM NOT GIVING UP ON THIS BOOK! NO WAY! 

I will TRY my best to find free time THIS SUMMER to at least frickin finish this book! I'd be so damn happy if I even got a chapter out at this point. I promised you guys chapters and updates so many times I think you guys already gave up on me. Not to mention I've read some comments, good and bad, but mainly focused on the good ones and I just want to thank you ALL! I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO DAMN MUCHHHH! Thank you for those who have been here and are still here reading this book and waiting patiently (even though my patience would've gone by now) for me to continue on with this book! I WILL TRY MY BEST AND I MEAN MY ABSOLUTE BEST TO PUBLISH MORE CHAPTERS AND GET THIS BOOK MOVING ON TO THE SECOND ONE!

I can't promise or tell you at all when the next chapter will be because I dont want you guys depending on something that might take so much time. I just ask of you guys to please be patient with me, i'm trying my best and you can obviously see I really have faith in keeping this book continuing on its journey. 

Until then!