Cecilia

126k - 127k Today 😘

Lol, can any of you guess my age and get it correct? I'm just wondering 😂

****

I sat next to Kian at the dinner table in silence. The only sounds you could hear was dad chewing with his mouth open and forks clinking against the plates.

I glance over at Kian who was smirking at my dad mischievously. I look over at dad and he stopped stuffing his face to look at us.

"What?" He murmured, the cause coming from his mouth being full with food

"Honey," Mom gives dad one of her parental looks

"chew first." She says firmly

I snorted and quietly snickered, then stopping when I seen dad glaring at me. I pull my lips into a thin line and lowered my head to continue eating my food in peace.

"Why does he keep laughing at me?" Dad whines, gesturing towards Kian.

I looked over at Kian who was indeed laughing his ass off silently. His whole face was turning red as he threw his head back and finally released his laughter.

I smile and shook my head before taking another bite of mashed potatoes.

"Kian," mom looks at him "please."

Kian nods and his laugh turns from a chuckle into a small cough. He was still grinning at dad from across the table though.

"What's so funny?" Dad frowns and begins to wipe around his face

"You really wanna know?" Kian raised an eyebrow

"I think we all do." I laugh lightly

Kian stares at me for a second before winking at me.

"You're so weird." I shook my head and turned away to hide my blush

Mom sighed "Please, tell him so that he can stop whining."

"All right." Kian fixes his posture and crosses his arms

We sat there in silence, waiting for him to explain to us what was causing him to laugh so hard.

"I-" he cuts himself off by laughing, once again

I playfully rolled my eyes and just continued to eat, knowing he'll never get it out because of how much he's laughing.

"I'm not gay, that's for starters."

My eyes widened as I begin to choke on my food, patting my chest for air. Kian just continued to clap his hands and laugh at my dads facial expression.

I took a drink from my water and I was back to breathing normally again.

Why didn't anyone help me?!

"Damn it, Kian!" I curse, resting my head in the palm of my hand

Dad glares at mom, she just looks the other way and takes a swig out of her wine glass.