Cecilia

I placed my hand on Kian's chest and slightly pushed him away.

"I can't." I frown

"What?" He looked down at me confusingly

"I can't. Kian." I repeat "It doesn't feel right, and aren't you still with Meredith?"

Great job, Cil. Way to ruin the fucking moment.

He groaned and pulled back from me. I watched as he shut his eyes and ran a hand through his hair out of frustration.

"Why does it seem like Meredith has to be brought up in every conversation?" He looked at me clearly annoyed.

"No, i'm not with her. No, I don't want to be with her."

"But what about the on and off thing you two have going on?" I mentioned like the fucking idiot I am.

He opened his mouth to say something but then closed it. I knew that there wasn't going to be any sort of answer for that.

"You know what," I shook my head "it's not any of my business anyways. I don't care if you have some sort of thing with Meredith at all. But I do care about your actions towards me when she's not around."

"My actions?" He raises both his eyebrows

"Yup. You just almost kissing me ring a bell? Um, yesterday in the bathroom when you were being a pervert ring a bell? Oh!-"

"Ok. Ok. Ok." He interrupted me

I smile in triumph "get my flow?"

"Right." He nods and shifts his weight onto the fridge

"What you're saying is, I should stop doing whatever it is that i'm possibly doing to you, all for Meredith's sake?"

I shrug "somewhat."

"And how's that exactly fair to us?" He asks

"Oh, so there's an us now?" I let out a small laugh but couldn't help the smile on my face from growing.

Kian bit his bottom lip in between his teeth while looking at me. He had to be deep in thought. It was only seconds before he had spoken up again.

"I'm assuming there always has been."

****

🦋 I hate having to write short chapters, but it's just gonna have to do for now because I have bad writers block. 🦋

I hope you liked this chapter anyways ! xxx.