Cecilia

All these updates 😝💗
Here is a full chapter!!!!

Word Count: 2523
****

I jumped a little when I felt someone shaking me awake. I looked over to see it was the lady sitting next to me.

She had noticed my confusion and was quick to answer "We've landed."

I smile at her and nod, "thank you."

I yawned once I stood up to grab my bag from the cubby. I stretched my sore limbs that I unfortunately had woken up to from sleeping in that uncomfortable chair.

I honestly don't remember when I fell asleep on the plane. All I know is, I'm for sure going right back to sleep as soon as I get home.

Not home in Canada, home in California. I decided to leave early sense I was missing days off work, and I had so much on plate from missing so many meetings. My mom and grandma took it well, they both understood. My dad on the other hand..

He didn't take it well. He actually cried, to be specific. I felt bad because during that entire trip I haven't gotten a chance to sit down with him and mom, just to catch up.

Grandpas death took a big hit on all of us and we all needed to be there for each other for that moment. It still saddens me just thinking about it. The funeral wasn't all too good either. Many people were there, just family and other relatives. Lots of tears were shed that day.

I'm most-likely ran out of them after that.

As I walked off of the plane and into the airport, I went through everything before receiving my luggage. 

I grabbed my keys to my baby - my car, that I had kept because I left my car here. I rolled out both of my suitcases to the parking lot and spotted my car not to far away.

I silently squealed and fast walked to my car that I've so dearly missed.

After struggling with putting my heavy suitcases in the trunk, I shut it and hopped onto the drivers seat.

"Finally!" I shout with a wide grin on my face

I know it's just a car, but it's my car. I don't understand how I even managed to survive without it for that long. Okay, I need to chill.

I put the key into the ignition, roaring the engine to life. I just smiled like an idiot at the sound of the start up. I checked behind me to make sure anyone or any cars weren't in the way, before backing up.

+

"Honey I'm home!" I shout as I entered my house

I heard scratching against the floor and was immediately greeted by a hyper Cleo. I picked him up and giggled when he licked my face.

"Hi baby!" I cooed before pecking his fur multiple times and the setting him down

"Cecilia?"

I looked up to see Kaitlyn walking down the flight of stairs. She looked at me before rushing down and screaming.

I laughed when she attacked me in a bear hug and pecked my cheek. I missed her just as much as she missed me.

"You cut your hair!" She gasped and pulled back "and a tan?!"

"Holy shit, babe! You look hot!" She spun me around to get a full look

I pose jokingly before laughing "thank you!"