Kian

"So?" She stared at me with an eyebrow raised

"Kian!" Jc called out from upstairs and I quickly got up, brushing off the invisible dust on the back of me

I turned my attention towards the stairs, laughing when Jc almost tripped as he walked down them.

"Did you get the do- oh, hey!" He smiled and waved at Cecilia

"Hi." She squints her eyes "Jc..right?"

He chuckles and nods "yeah."

He then copies her by squinting his eyes like she previously had done "you must be Cecilia.. right?"

It was then my turn to squint my eyes as I stared between the both of them. Jc being a little too close to her for my liking.

"Yeah.." she smiled awkwardly before looking at me

"Okay, Jc. I think she knows your name now and you obviously know hers." I slightly pushed him away by stepping in between the two, my back facing Cecilia.

"Woah, dude! You're so close." He points out the obvious, causing me to roll my eyes.

"You know you like it." I puckered up my lips

"Stop! you're so weird." He backed up while laughing

"I knew I should've left when y'all was being all fruity and shit on camer-.. Hey?" Dom finally walked down stairs and confusingly looked at Cecilia who was now awkwardly standing beside me.

"Hey! You're that Derek guy from the Drunk Yoga Challenge!" She begin to point at Dom and laugh

His eyes widened and his cheeks flushed a tint pink. I found that pretty funny so I started to laugh as well.

"Hey! You watch my videos??" Jc gasped and my eyes widened in shock

"Are they better than Kians?!" He grinned down at Cecilia with hope filled eyes

I scoffed at him and shook my head. "Of course they're not."

Out of no where she stopped laughing and gasped before starting to hit me again.

"Hey! What the fuck??" I laughed before suddenly falling onto the ground and holding my left leg in pain.

She kicked me?!?!

"You still have to explain to me why you didn't tell me you were a famous youtuber!" She begin to drag me by my foot

I looked at Jc and he was too busy hunched over laughing while recording us with his vlogging camera. I then looked to Dom for help and he begin to walk towards me while I was still be dragged.

I was now officially glad to call Dom a friend, just for helping me out.

My smile soon faded and he was now back on my pending friends list once he decided to walk past me. I looked over my shoulder and my jaw dropped at the sight in front of me.

"Here, let me get the door for you." He smiled wickedly at me as he pushed open the bathroom door

"Thanks" Cecilia gave him a breath taking smile before dragging me all the way into the bathroom and shooing him off.

"Hey! Yeah, good looking out for me druwdes!" I gave a thumbs up to Jc and Dom before flipping them off after Cecilia had closed the door shut.

I got up off the floor and raised an eyebrow as I watched her lock the door after flickering on the lights.

She crossed her arms over her chest as she blocked me from exiting the door. Little did she know how easily I could've just picked her up and moved her away from the door with no trouble.

I was thinking about doing just that, but then I knew she was a feisty one and she could've easily attacked me while I 'removed' her.

"Hey!" She snapped her fingers in my face to catch my attention

"Yes?" I innocently smile

She rolled her eyes, making her look even more cute than she already did when she's frustrated.

"Seriously, Kian. Why didn't you tell me?" She looked at me

I shrugged and couldn't help my eyes from traveling to her slightly exposed cleavage. The fact that her arms were crossed under her chest and kind of pushing it up, didn't help me focus on what she was saying at all.

"Kian!" She gasped

I broke my gaze and smirked up at her now flushed face. She glared at me while unfolding her arms and pulling up her shirt.

"No no no." I tugged at her shirt and pulled her closer towards me.

"Keep it that way." I stared down at her big innocent eyes.

Her face was becoming even more red by each second. She was the one who sadly broke our gaze and took a step back for space.

I sighed and ran my hand through my hair before propping myself up on the counter attached to the sink.

"So..?" She stares at me, expecting answers.

To be honest, I didn't have a clear answer as to why I kept it from her.

"I-.. I honestly don't know." I tell her

Her brows pressed together as she stared at me. I tried look anywhere else in the bathroom, but my eyes always traveled back to her big brown orbs, trapping me in her gaze.

"You do know." She spoke up after a minute of silence

"Look, lets just say.. I guess it never crossed my mind." I lied, it crossed my mind a lot since the first two weeks of us texting each other.

She shook her head which made me frown. "That's not true. You and I both know that."

"It-" a knock from the bathroom door interrupted me from replying back with another sad excuse.

On the inside, I was secretly thanking whoever was behind the door and decided to knock at this timing.

On the outside, I dreaded the moment Cecilia's back faced towards me as she opened the door.

Revealing, Meredith.

****

Ew, I'm so basic. Bye 😷