Day 1: Cecilia

I was in the middle of a photoshoot and I had completely dozed off into space. Not realizing I was being asked to look at a certain camera.

"You okay Cil?" My best friend Kyle who was being a photographer at the moment, stopped what he was doing and looked at me in concern

Kyle was in his early twenties and could pass for a 17 year old. I had met him at a party with a couple of friends last year. We've talked ever since and have been getting really close to the point I can practically tell him anything.

Kyle had short honey blonde hair that was combed back in some sort of style that fit him perfectly. He also had these amazing light blue eyes that'd make any girl fall for him by just one look in them.

He's a guy model for some companies but he takes part time as a photographer whenever he has a chance to get his hands on a camera.

He was supposed to be taking pictures for some skin care company or whatever. His manager had told him to get a girl model to test out the product and let it sit over night before taking pictures in the morning after using.

And that is what I was here for.

I finally blinked after a minute before nodding my head "yea."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I honestly couldn't feel any better." I assured

He nods before takin a few more photos of me posing.

Some guy who worked here with others that were making sure everything looked right, came up to Kyle and whispered something in his ear.

Kyle furrowed his eyebrows and looked at before turning back to the guy and whispering something back.

The guy bods before scurrying off. Kyle slowly turned towards me before nervously walking my way so that he was now hovering over me.

Now it was my turn to ask "everything okay?"

"Fine, just great." He says "but,"

I raised an eyebrow, waiting for him to continue after he just told me everything was fine. Clearly it wasn't.

He nervously rubbed the back of his neck "they um.. they want to, uh.."

I was growing impatient as he stumbled over his words.

"Spit it out."

"They want you to do a shot with nothing." He blurts out

I looked at him weirdly "what do you mean 'nothing'?"

"Like, nothing. Nothing covering you up." His cheeks begin to turn pink "like you being na-"

"No." I shook my head

"Wha-? Please? It's just one shot Cecilia! I really need to do this or else they won't buy my work." He plead

"Pleas? For me." He clasped his hands out in front of him and poked out his bottom lip

"Isn't this enough? I'm literally covered in a silky bed sheet." I asked, really hoping I don't have to do that shot.

"To them? No." he shrugged

I scoffed and begin to turn around to walk away. Kyle gently grabs my wrist before pulling me back.

"But to me? Yes. It's a enough." He says with a small smile

"I'm sorry, Kyle. I just can't find myself being comfortable in doing it." I frown once I seen his smile fall

He sighed "it's okay. You being comfortable is all that matters, you are the star in the shoot and we wouldn't wanna lose that."

He pinches my cheek and I playfully smack his hand away.

"I'm really sorry." I once again apologized

"It's okay," he laughed, pulling me into a hug. I can tell this shoot really meant a lot to him by the look in his eyes.

I was really fine with being naked and having something cover me. But being COMPLETELY out there, makes me feel really uncomfortable and self conscious.

I knew they would put me in different poses and edit, but the fact that they would be staring at and uncovering me, gave me chills.

Especially if Kyle was in the same room and taking the photos when they're not edited.

I have to learn that I am effecting, not only mines, but Kyle's career too.

I would feel way different if people were looking at me in a magazine, but when people are looking at me right in front of them? I'd fucking hide in the nearest corner.