The Accident

**Human, by Christina Perri jut because I truly believe that it's the most fitting for this chapter. Pretty please show some love by voting and commenting?**

Sophie

Ryan pressed his body closer to mine pushing me up against his car as he kissed me hungrily.

I ran my hands through his hair trying to keep up with his pace.

His hands started moving slowly down my back, I jumped a little when I felt his hand squeeze my butt.

He knitted his brows. "What was that for?"

I tried to catch my breath. "Nothing.... I just.... you know that makes me uncomfortable."

His confusion morphed into anger.

He took a step back from me and reached over me to grab our backpacks from the top of his truck where he had put them.

He roughly shoved mine in my arms.

I mentally cursed myself for messing things up as usual.

I sighed. "You're mad."

Without looking at me he opened the door to the drivers side and threw in his backpack.

"Of course I'm mad Sophie! What do you expect? We've been dating for four years and you still don't want to go to the next level with me."

"Ry, you know that's not-"

He let out a humourless chuckle cutting me off.

"You know, if I didn't know any better, I'd say you were screwing someone else."

My eyes widened in shock at the accusation.

I would never even think about being unfaithful.

"What? No that's not-"

"Save it Soph, I just really don't want to talk to you right now."

"Ry-"

I didn't have time to say anything else because he was already in his truck and driving away.

I groaned. Why am I so stupid?

I shouldered my backpack and ran my hand through my hair in frustration.

I've always been so subconscious about my body, even around Ryan so becoming intimate with him has always been a problem. Within our four years together, he has always been ready to have sex but I am always holding us back because of my stupid insecurities.

Sometimes I get so scared and think he might realise what a waste of time I really am. I'm scared that he might realise that he could do so much better than me and find another beautiful girl who will give him everything he wants.

I couldn't fight back the tears that welled up in my eyes.

I didn't want anyone to see me cry so I rushed to my car and got in, twisting the key in the ignition before driving away.

Emmett
"I'm just saying, if Renesme and Jacob want to move to Turkey, they should at least consult us first, right?" Bella asked.

Edward sighed. "Bella, Renesme is old enough to make her own decisions and I believe that Jacob is more than capable of taking care of her wherever they go."

"It would still be nice to know." Bella grumbled.

Edward took her in his arms and kissed her cheek. "I'll talk to her."

Alice and Jasper were in their own little world. I trailed behind both couples keeping my distance so as to not feel like the third wheel as we walked to our cars.

I caught a glimpse of the tiny human from earlier, I fought the urge to roll my eyes at the stereotypical high school scene.

She was making out with her mate by what I assumed was his car.

Then suddenly his hand went down to touch her bottom, she pushed him away jumping in fright.

I couldn't help but smile at the male's irritated expression.

He started yelling at her and I saw her face drop and within seconds she started crying and marched to her car.

Rage welled within me as I felt the sudden impulse to follow her and beat the male's face in for making her cry. I don't know why I felt the need to protect the little fragile human girl, but I did.

"Emmett, lets go." Jasper told me.

All four of them had stopped to look at me in inquisition.

I could tell that Edward was already reading my mind. He looked at Alice for confirmation.

"Don't." He said immediately.

I raised my hands in defence. "I haven't even done anything yet. I just want to take a drive."

Edward shook his head. "You really-"

"Let him go." Alice spoke up.

I rose a brow at her wondering what she had seen.

"Go, take a drive, we'll tell Carlisle where you are."

Everyone eyed her in inquisition but no one voiced their concerns.

I rushed to my car before any of them could change their minds.

I quickly drove off driving at an obvious illegal speed. I caught sight of her little Beetle. The tiny car was almost made for her.

Then it happened.

It was so sudden, even with my heightened senses I delayed in reacting.

The blue Beetle suddenly swerved out of control before turning over two times.

I quickly got out of my Jeep and vamp sped to the damage.

The scent of blood hit my nose and for a second I was overwhelmed by the deliciousness of it. I wanted it, I wanted it so bad.

The monster in me came out and all I could think about was my thirst.

I ripped the car door off the hinges. Her head was bleeding. I was about to go for it, to satisfy my thirst but then her eyes opened, the brown orbs looked at me and I saw hope in them.

She opened her mouth to say something but before she could utter a word, her eyes shut.