Intrusions

"If we have kids, I hope they're exactly like you." Ryan spoke.

We had been sprawled together on my bed for the past hour and a half. We were supposed to be studying but after five minutes and a few stolen kisses, our books found themselves on the floor.

I snorted out a laugh.

"No way. I don't want our kids inheriting my klutziness. "If anything, they should be exactly like you."

Ryan chuckled. "I am pretty awesome, right?"

I laughed. "Yes, Mr Vain. You're the best." I climbed on him straddling him. "You're funny, you're strong, you're kind, you're the best thing that ever happened to me." I told him.

He looked up at me and gave me a loop sided smile. "No, you're the best thing that ever happened to me. I love you Sophie."

I bent over closing the space between us.

Why did I want to risk losing the one person I knew loved me? Here I was with a guy I love and trusted. What was stopping me from showing him just how much I loved and trusted him?

I deepened the kiss. I tugged on the hem of his t shirt.

He pulled away already out of breath.

"Are you sure about this, Soph?" He asked.

I nodded. "I'm certain."

He smiled and placed his hand on my cheek. "I love you so much." He spoke before returning to our kiss. Somehow his shirt flew off. His hands roamed my body and mine ran up and down his strong muscular chest. He rolled over so that he was on top of me.

His mouth went down to my neck planting kisses down it and stopping ever so slightly when he received a moan from me.

His hands started working on the buttons of my shirt.

"I love you Sophie. I love you so much." He whispered.

"I love you too." I whispered back.

My hands went to his belt buckle.

He reached over to his wallet which sat on the bedside table and took out a condom.

His hand was just about to un clasp my bra when.

Ring! Ring!
The doorbell.

Ryan continued planting kisses on my body.
"Ignore it." He whispered.

Ring! Ring! Ring!
It rang more insistently.

I pushed Ryan off me to his reluctance.

He let out a groan.

"I'll only be a minute." I spoke hurriedly before jumping off the bed.

"Soph?" He called.

"Yeah?" I replied.

"You're not wearing a shirt."

I looked down realising all I had on was my bright red bra.

He chuckled and got up handing me his shirt.
"Hurry back." He spoke before placing a kiss on my lips.

I nodded before running downstairs.

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"I'm coming!" I yelled.

I opened the front door and was shocked to see the huge form at my doorstep.

"Emmett?" I said stupidly.

Of course it was Emmett, he was standing right in front of me.

"Hello." He called.

"How did you know where I live?" I asked.