Questions that need answers

I didn't even look at my so called 'friends' as I walked into the cafeteria.

I knew their eyes were on me but I just held my head up here and walked past my usual table to another one in the near back.

I knew the whole school had probably heard about what happened but it's either they didn't want to say anything to me or I just did a really good job in getting the message that I didn't want to talk about it across.

I made sure I was sitting with my back to the table Ryan, Sierra and Monica were at.

Not only was I completely heartbroken and feeling betrayed but I was also perplexed.

I hadn't gotten a lick of sleep last night, I was pondering over the fact that Ryan had cheated on me but those thoughts ultimately led to Emmett.

The day I fought with Ryan and got into that accident.... Emmett was there just in time to pull me out of my car.

The day I witnessed a murder and was almost attacked, Emmett was there.

Last night when I was blaming myself for what Ryan did, he got mad and broke my table... then he just disappeared.

I looked over at the Cullen's table, I was shocked to see all of them looking at me so I looked away quickly.

I most definitely wasn't crazy, I might not have had evidence for the first two but the shattered table was still in my room. I don't know why I didn't just clean up the mess, maybe I needed the solid evidence to believe.

Sure it was an old table that my dad's dad made in the days of his youth but he guaranteed me that it was resilient.
Only someone with a certain amount of strength could break it.

The logical side of me argued saying that Emmett was strong, I mean look at his muscles, he must lift weights everyday.

Then I remembered what my dad said, my car door was ripped off. If my theories were right then he did in fact rip it out to get me out.

Then there was that man. I know I was a little spooked from seeing the dead body and the creepy man but I did not imagine Emmett moving at inhuman speed, and finally how the hell did he leave my room so quickly and quietly?

I looked at the Cullens table again but this time I was shocked to see Emmett standing up.

One of his brothers, Edward told him something and he didn't look too happy but Emmett ignored him and walked away.

I thought he was leaving the room so I was shocked to see him heading my way.

I think the whole cafeteria shared my reaction because everyone's heads turned to watch Emmett, he sank down in the chair opposite mine.

My mouth all but dropped at the sight of the beautiful, huge magnificent creature. I saw him everyday but his looks always took me.

"What happened." He asked nodding at my hand.

I looked down to see the Winnie the Pooh plaster covering my thumb on my left hand.

"I stabbed myself with a folk." I muttered.

An amused look took over his face. "And how did you do that?"

I narrowed my eyes at him and leaned forward. "I think I'm the one who should be asking the questions here."

Emmett's face remained neutral, he turned around to look at the table where his siblings sat.

"Not here." He said.

I looked at the Cullen's table and none of them looked happy at all.

"When then?" I asked not wanting to let it go.