Double the Trouble

It was late at night in the Central City. Barry Allen was in his lab finishing off a case before heading home for the night. It was almost ten at night when a few detectives came in.

"Where is it Allen?" one of the detectives demanded as I was being manhandled.

"Whoa, what?"

"Where is the cash that you stole?"

"What cash?" he demanded as a detective was harshly putting on a pair of handcuffs. "What are you talking about I didn't steal any cash."

"We have video surveillance that proves that you did."

"I believe I have the right to an attorney." Barry exclaimed as they started to lead him down to the interrogation room. "And why are we doing this now, it's like the middle of the night."

"Fine," one of the detectives said letting him go. "Don't leave town."

"I won't." he said rubbing his wrists, that felt a bit battered from the harsh treatment. He left the police station and headed home.

And as soon as he was safely in his apartment, he pulled out his phone and called his lawyer.

"Hello?" a familiar voice said from the other line.

"I need your help."

"Tell me everything."

~()~

The DA, Captain Singh and Joe West were behind the one way glass as they watched Barry Allen behind the one way glass. But what irked the three was how different Barry looked.

He seemed a lot more formal a bit stiff. He had gelled back hair with a clean shave except for a mustache. He held himself with confidence that could be passed off as arrogance, that really wasn't the Barry Allen that either of them knew.

"This is not possible." Joe said. "Barry has been working for the CCPD for years it's impossible for him to steal that money."

"We have surveillance of him stealing money from the bank." The D. A. said. "As impossible as it is, we have no choice."

The Captain entered the interrogation room and Barry Allen stood up.

"Good afternoon." He said. "I am sorry, but my client has yet to arrive."

"What are you talking about, Allen." Captain Singh demanded. "Where is your attorney?"

"You must be mistaken." He said. "I am not Barry."

"What are you..."

Joe noticed something at the side of the man's neck. It was a small tattoo of some sort of bird with words encircling it.

"Bas Allen?" he whispered. The D.A. looked at him in confusion.

"Who?"

"I am Sebastian Smythe." He said holding out his hand. "My Client Barry Allen has yet to arrive."

"Joe, please explain." The D.A. said.

Barry suddenly bursts into the room. "I'm sorry I'm late."

The D.A. and the Captain were wide eyed staring at the two Allen's in the interrogation room. The D. A. was looking at Joe for an explanation while the Captain was a bit shocked with the scene in front of him.

"There's two of you?" The captain demanded. "What?"

"It seems that we have a lot to discuss." Sebastian said looking sternly at his brother, who looked down sheepishly as he took a seat. He noted that Captain has yet to address the two of them being frozen in shock. "What? Have you not met identical twins before?"