Awestruck?

Age 19 (2nd Year of College)

New York City

Sebastian was bored for the first time in a long time. Growing up, he took piano, dance, watched musicals with his mom and brother. He was rarely bored. But now it has grown into new heights.

He had the afternoon free while Barry had some extracurricular activities that he had to do. Which was a first for the both of them. He was on the couch watching some old movies when there was a knock on the door.

He reluctantly stood from his nest on the couch and answered the door to a familiar Latina.

"Well, well, well. What do I owe the pleasure?"

"Hi Bas." Santana greeted. "I didn't expect you to be home. I thought you'd be at school leading the new set of Warblers."

"I would if it didn't take so much time." Sebastian commented.

Santana and Sebastian had form an odd friendship after Barry and Santana had finished that project. Sebastian had been grateful for Santana not letting his brother over work himself over a project. And Santana has learned to appreciate Sebastian's quick wit and rather screwed moral compass.

"So what can I do for you." Sebastian said.

"So what has you two on this side of town in the middle of the week.." Sebastian said only noticing that they'd been talking at the door. He motioned for Santana to enter the apartment.

"Well actually since you don't have much going after what you've told me of your abstinence of Warblering, I have a proposition for you." Santana said making herself comfortable in one of the couches in the living room area.

"Go on." Sebastian said taking a seat across her.

"As you may know I do take some of the shorter courses in NYADA to continue my craft in the theatrical world. I may not be as talented as Rachel or Blaine but I do have my own skills." Santana said. "So I have a course in dance, and I need to spice it up a bit."

"And you need me, why?"

"Well my dear dance partner and co-choreographer is a jerk. He refuses to pull some slack claiming schoolwork at NYADA is a lot more time consuming than my work load in NYC so I refuse to pull up his slack."

"So you need a dance partner." Sebastian concluded. "Don't you have any friends from NYADA who could help?"

"I do." Santana said. "But none of them are as skilled in musical choreography as my favorite twink."

"And you know this... how?"

"Barry."

"Okay, even if let's say that I am skilled in this particular line of choreography. What makes you think I am qualified or even willing to dance."

"Puh-lease." Santana drawled. "You managed to get your clumsy brother into a passable Lipschitz. And the Warblers to graduate from the Warbler two step. Despite the Disney villain haircut, I will annoyingly admit that you have some skill."

"What's in it for me?"

"The satisfaction of helping an old friend out?"

"We were never really friends, Sha-Queer-A."

"Please Sebastian." Santana said. "It would be a great pass time. I don't think you like spending the middle of the week just watching movies all day alone in your room. And I'm sure you miss dancing again.."

"I like having my free time." Sebastian lied. "There is nothing you can do to make me."

~()~

"But you love performing!" Barry said. It seemed that Santana had recruited Barry to help in her cause. "What has you so busy that you don't want to help a friend."