Long Live Bohemia

I don't own the lyrics or characters : )).

New York City

Age 19

Santana dragged Sebastian to a studio at NYADA. Sebastian had never found a dance studio so busy.

"So this is NYADA." Sebastian said. "Wasn't like anything I imagined."

"What did you imagine?"

"The way Rachel described it you'd thing people would be more interactive."

Kurt, who was also rehearsing spotted them first and stepped forward to greet them.

"Well if it isn't the Criminal Chipmunk."

"Old Betty White." Sebastian said with a smile. "I didn't see you there."

Kurt laughed. "How long did it take her to convince you to help?"

"Not long since she played dirty and called Barry."

"Well anyone is better than..."

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to come back." A tall olived skinned man said coming close to the trio. "And you brought a little fledgling. That's adorable. You know you need me. Why don't you just stop this and we'll work this together."

" And by that you mean you'll use this hot and sexy Latina to scam your way to a good grade." Santana said. "Yeah, Thanks but hell no."

"Please, you don't know the first thing about broadway. And you think this long twinky ass has half the talent I have?"

"Wow, your ego just exploded into my face." Sebastian commented. "You think that just getting accepted into an academy of Dramatic Arts you are already the best of the best? Well I know a bitch that your mannequin couldn't even dream to handle."

"And you can?" he said. "The Life of an artist is a Bohemian life. You don't even know the first thing about it."

"You wanna bet?"

Sebastian gave him a smirk and opened his arms welcomingly.

Dearly beloved we gather here to say our goodbyes

Some of the other people who were in the studio started to get involved. Two guys stood behind them singing.

Dies irae - dies illa, Kyrie eleison
Yitgadal v'yitkadash

Sebastian smirked at him and sang.
Here she lies, no one knew her worth
The late great daughter of Mother Earth
On these nights when we
Celebrate the birth
In that little town of Bethlehem
We raise our glass - you bet your ass to -
La vie Bohème

Sebastian clapped and stomped his feet to the beat and some of the other students were following his lead.

La vie Bohème
La vie Bohème
La vie Bohème
La vie Bohème

As the students continued to chant Sebastian dove for the kill.

To days of inspiration
Playing hookey, making
Something out of nothing
The need to express-
To communicate,
To going against the grain,
Going insane, going mad
To loving tension, no pension
To more than one dimension,
To starving for attention,
Hating convention, hating pretension
Not to mention of course,
Hating dear old Mom and Dad
To riding your bike,
Midday past the three-piece suits
To fruits - to no absolutes-
To Absolut - to choice-
To the Village Voice-
To any passing fad
To being an us for once ... instead of a them!