Struggle

Under the Pipeline

Sebastian and Eddie were barely conscious. But Eddie was particularly concerned for the young lawyer. The broken leg had swollen badly and the rest of him isn't much better. Eddie had watched the Reverse Flash create his little metallic pipe while trying to keep his attention away from Sebastian.

However the younger man wasn't really helping. He kept taunting and challenging their captor. Who in turn beat him multiple times in their short time under...wherever they are.

Three day without any food or water, the two were already weak. And Sebastian had sustained multiple injuries that Eddie was afraid that he didn't have long. He could see the younger man slowly drift to the darkness.

"Hey, hey!" Eddie said from his metal chair. "Don't you dare drop on me. Fight it."

Sebastian groaned "I don't think I could last the next round of being some sort of rag doll, Thawn."

"Then fight it." Eddie exclaimed. "Iris told me all about the Sebastian that she grew to know. The one who would never let anything get in his way to what he wants. The sharp tongued, confident, and bitchy guy who I know wouldn't want to die in some ditch."

Sebastian gave a weak chuckle. "You got that right. But I would die protecting the ones that I love. If that is what keeps him from Barry, then so be it. If I can keep him distracted, and buy more time for Barry to find us or figure out a way to defeat Wells for good, well I guess that is worth dying for."

They both heard something shake above them. Eddie could hear someone above them fighting.

"I told you, they will find us." Sebastian said. "But the question is, will they be able to find us before something worse happens."

Sebastian tried to pull himself up and he felt a sharp pain around his chest and he felt himself fade into the darkness.

"Sebastian!" Eddie exclaimed watching his girlfriend's friend drift into the darkness. "HELP! DOWN HERE! HELP!

Eddie continued to exclaim and he heard people slowly move towards their location. This gave him a bubble of hope.

He heard someone climb down the ladder.

"Eddie!" Joe asked. "Partner, oh my god. I got you."

"Sebastian first." He groaned as Joe cut off the ties that kept Eddie on the metal chair.

Joe turned to where Eddie motioned and he swore his heart stopped.

The cocky young man he had partially raised was collapse in a small pool of blood. His leg in an odd angle and wrist blistered from the rope that kept him by the pipe. The young man who had never lost a fight looked defeated.

"Sebastian!" Hunter exclaimed as soon as he climbed down the ladder. He immediately checked for a pulse. And was relieved to find it still beating. Probably not as strong as he'd wanted but still pretty strong. My stubborn little warbler. He thought.

"We need to get them out of here." Hunter said. As much as he wants to keep Sebastian in his arms right now and wake him up, this is a dangerous place. It's enemy territory. His military training kicked in. Everyone needs to get out of here before their opponents find them or they're all toast. Especially if their enemy is one who can run at the speed of sound.

Using his Swiss knife he started to cut through the rope that dug to the skin of his husband. As soon as he got his husband free he placed a shaky kiss to the blistered wrist and as gently as he could wrapped his arms around his neck and held it with one hand. He could climb the ladder even with Sebastian at his back.