Guilt

Okay I need to say something before anyone gets confused. Hunter is the same age as Barry and Sebastian but is held back a year because of his rehab and redo of senior year...okay I'm good :D

Chapter 13: Guilt

Junior Year (Sebastian)

Sebastian sat alone in his room at Westerville. His parents were out for the weekend since his papa had an unfinished case to work on and his mom had a new client. He sat at the side of the bed, his knees to his chest staring at the window tears blurring his eyes.

The news of Karofsky's attempted suicide was at the news on Thursday afternoon. And it had reached the Warbelrs by Friday.

He can still see the look of disbelief and hurt in Karofsky's face with what he said.

This is all your fault.

He could see a ten-year old Barry Allen looking at him.

~()~

Sebastian had dragged Barry into joining a soccer game with his friends. Though what ten year old Sebastian could never understand is what Barry had against his friends. They were fine. At least Sebastian thought they were.

"Hey Seb!" Tony called playfully. "Are you ready to get your ass beaten! We're winning this."

"In your dreams, Woodward." Sebastian called back. Flipping him off. Sebastian along with their neighbor Clark, and a few of Sebastian's nicer friends.

"A-are you sure about this, Seb?" Barry asked warily. "I'm really not comfortable with this."

"You'll be fine." Sebastian said. "You're with me. Nothing's going to happen."

"I don't know how to play..."

"The goal of the game is simple." Sebastian said. "You just have to kick the ball into the goal. That's pretty much it. Nothing more. You can't touch it with your hands and you can't go out of the line. Simple as that."

"Can't I skip out on this one?" Barry asked. "I'd rather be at home right now."

"Come on, Barry." Sebastian said "Please?"

Barry looked at Sebastian then at the field of kids playing around. "Fine."

"Yay!" Sebastian said "You'll have a great time. Don't worry."

Sebastian's team was winning against Tony's team. And just as Sebastian shot the winning goal. He and his teammate jumped in joy. He turned to the back and was looking for Barry. Who he found lying on the ground and groaning after just being tackled to the ground. Sebastian could see little scrapes and scratches on his elbows and a small cut on his lip.

"Wow Allen." Tony comented. "You're weak. It's like you were born to take a beating."

Barry groaned as he got to his feet and some of Tony's friends was pushing him around.

"Hey!" Sebastian said with a glare at the other kids. But Barry couldn't help look at Sebastian with little tears in his eyes. "Barry..."

Barry then left to go home. Sebastian chased after Barry who was already halfway across the park with how fast he was walking.

"Hey, come on, Barry."

"Sebastian, just leave me alone."

"Come on, Barry. What's wrong?"