Redemption

Santana didn't like feeling guilty. It was the same as owing someone money. Each time you see the person. The back of your mind pesters you. Telling you about how much you owe the person.

She has a few classes with the Other Meerkat as she calls him in her head. Aunty Snixx did a little digging of course. As it appears. Barry Allen was the exact opposite of Sebastian. He was kind, very easy going and laid back.

When she asks anyone about him. He was often described as crazy brilliant and very likable. Which made her feel worse.

She tried to avoid the other boy. But sadly the educational system thought otherwise.

"Okay, class." The professor said. "I am going to assign you a partner. And each of you will have an old case. Which you will analyze and present to the class next week."

"Chriswell and Hill." "Andrews and Mason" "Allen and Lopez"....

Santana's head shot up and looked at the teacher then back at the Warbler lookalike. When the class was dismissed. Santana approached Barry.

"So how do you want to do this?" Santana asked

"It's fine." He said. "I can handle it."

"I'm not letting you do all the work." Santana said. "This is my grade as much as it is yours. And you might be all smart and stuff. But I am not going to let you jeopardize my grade for not participating. I will be over on Saturday."

"Fine." Barry said looking at her in the eye his usually vibrant green eyes emotionless. "Be there by ten. Just know that Bas is going to be there."

"I don't need a babysitter."

"I am not the only one who lives in the apartment you know." Barry said. "Besides, Bas has a big work load this week. He'd probably stay at his room the whole time. So Saturday morning.."

With that Barry just left Santana with her thoughts.

She was nervous. She can handle Sebastian alone. But she can't handle Barry Allen alone. Each time she looks at him. He reminds her of a kicked puppy. And what's worse. She has met Sebastian's protective side. Which got even Aunty Snixx shaken.

She told this to her friends at the loft. Rachel had met the 'real' Sebastian. And said he was a lot like this other boy except he's more guarded. So she believes that they'd be fine. She also gave the same reason that Barry had of Sebastian being too busy to bother them on their project.

Blaine, like most of the Warblers, had always seen the rather playful and cheerful side of Sebastian even under the blanket of snark and bravado. And said that Sebastian is as harmless as she is. As long as she doesn't provoke, nothing will happen. Which didn't really reassure her in any way.

Only Kurt understood where she was coming from.

"I admit, I know what you feel." He said. "Sebastian had been a huge pain in the ass. And we don't really know Barry."

"And if their brothers, he might be as bad of a bitch as Sebastian." Santana insisted. "How was I supposed to know he was some sort of saint amongst the students."

"Well that's the thing." Kurt said. "We don't know him. Heck we don't know Sebastian as much as we did. We didn't know that he had a twin brother until recently. This really isn't our business."

"But I don't know if I cant handle being alone with the Other Meerkat. Even if it is for a grade."

"Well for one you can stop calling him 'The Other Meerkat'." Kurt said. "Blaine, Rachel and I know you and are used to your ways. Sebastian and you are way too alike and he just talks back or ignores it. You don't know how Barry would respond to your playful name calling. The last time. It didn't turn out well."