Oh Brother

Earth Two

Barry

Barry knew they didn't have time in Earth Two but he couldn't help look around the West Allen Home. Pictures of his life with his parents and Iris on their wedding day. The day Barry graduated and gotten his masters to become a forensics scientist with his mom and dad on each side. A few pictures of Iris growing up with Joe.

While Barry stood in place of his doppelganger, he couldn't help see how much better his double has it. Married to the girl that he loved, his parents are alive and free. But something seems to be missing. He looked into the telephone where only three names stood out to him and one is missing.

Sebastian.

Did that mean in this world he didn't have a twin? Is that even possible

He knew that he needed to be discreet. So while Iris was sleeping he was snooping around for any sign of having a sibling for either him or Iris. A sign of either Wally or Sebastian in this world.

He found the cabinet where they stored old photo albums.

There were some photos that he found. And he was correct.

They still went to different schools. But Sebastian never went to Dalton. He stayed with Iris in their old school. But after a few hundred pictures, Sebastian suddenly disappeared from all vacation pictures. Even his wedding pictures didn't have Sebastian in them.

Barry decides to wait until he returns to the office before he jumps into conclusions. He does work in the CCPD he could pull records to find where he is now.

The next day he finally had some time alone in his office. And he pulled up Sebastian's Records.

He couldn't find Sebastian Smythe. But he did find Sebastian Allen.

And he was...in Prison?

"What?"

He was not in a high security prison. But it is still disturbing.

He needs to talk to his brother. Even if he's his doppelganger. It's still his brother.

~()~

He passed through security and not unlike when he talked to his dad there was a glass that separates the visitor and the prisoner.

Sebastian entered the other room and he seemed...different.

Earth 1's Sebastian always walked with this swag in this step. He just radiates confidence. Earth 2's Sebastian had an aura of danger. Like a wild firecracker that's been lit.

His hair was long, his face pale but his eyes have lost that mischievous spark instead in place of it was this angry gleam.

When he noticed Barry a maniac smirk grew on his face. This was different than one that he often seen on his Sebastian. This one had a hint of hate instead of mischief.

"Well, well, well." Sebastian said "What have we got here. The golden child finally decided to come visit. What an honor."

"Sebastian?"

"That is my name."

"What happened to you? What happened to us Bas?" Barry asked. "We used to be brothers."

Sebastian looked at him incredulously he leaned closer to the glass looking at Barry with an angry look in his eyes.

"We were never brothers, Bear." He reminded with a snarl. "He haven't been brothers since you went to your fancy smancy school and decided that you didn't want your dunce of a brother pulling you down."