Metapocalypse

Hey everyone! I hope everyone is staying safe and staying at home. If you're feeling bad I hope you get well soon. So it's been a rollercoaster ride. I got a new job, but lost it due to the quarantine. (It was an event job but due to this quarantine the event was cancelled. So I'm not too bummed. It's better to be safe than sorry esp since I am technically immunocompromised with my weak lungs) So after a while of playing some Sims, watching a lot of videos and reading a few new fics. I finally got around to plotting again. My goal is to finish this then I might restart some of the old fics I got in my old account. Their more Harry Potter, Percy Jackson based. But I am feeling inspired-ish so I might dive into that after finishing this.

So enough drabble. Here's the next chapter.

Chapter 31: Metapocalypse

With the Metapocalypse laying waste to Central City, Sebastian and Hunter had been adopted into Team Flash for emergency purposes. On his way to S.T.A.R. Labs, Sebastian found someone a few blocks away from the labs.

"Caitlin." Sebastian swiftly stopped beside her and opened the door.

She looked battered and scared as she found her way out of the mess that the Metahumans from Earth two had done to the City Center. Her eyes widened and she shrieked when Sebastian stopped beside her.

"Get in!"

"Sebastian!" Caitlin cried in relief climbing into the passenger seat. Her hands still shaking as Sebastian quickly drove towards the Labs.

"How did you get away?"

"He let me go." She stammered. "Zoom let me go."

Sebastian patted her had comfortingly. "Hold on, let's get you to the labs. We need to have dad have a look at you."

"T-Thank you."

Sebastian parked at the former employee's parking at the labs and quickly opened the passenger seat for Caitlin. With his arm around her shoulders they went into the building, Sebastian looking around at each turn as they swiftly made their way inside.

Sebastian lead the shaking Caitlin into the elevator and to the Cortex. Cisco turned and exclaimed.

"Caitlin!"

Everyone turned and rushed over to them. Cisco ushered her to the chair where Henry started examining her injuries.

"Where did you find her?" Harry asked.

"A few blocks away from here. She was on her way here when I found her past the City Center. She managed to get away from the chaos. I haven't gotten the story out of her yet. She needed to see dad first."

Henry was checking over Caitlin when Cisco heard the elevator, after glancing at the monitor ran into the hallway. He came sprinting back with Barry and Iris on his tail.

"Cisco, what are you..." Barry paused and walked closer. "Caitlin."

"She's in shock." Henry explained. "A little dehydrated and malnourished, but I think she'll be fine."

"I'm okay." Caitlin said shakily.

Barry knelt in front of Caitlin. "What happened?"

"He let me go." Caitlin stammered. "I didn't think he would. I thought it was a trap. But, he told me you were dead."

"I'm not." Barry reassured. "I'm here, we're all here together."

Caitlin nodded. She gave a forced smile trembling.

"Snow, he's not here. Jay's not here." Harry reassured. "You're safe."

"He's going to overrun the city. You can't stop him."