Huntbastian Part 2

2nd Year of College

New York City.

It was the second week back from vacation. And Barry was just about to get the hang of things again. He was about to meet Sebastian for lunch. And while he was walking someone grabbed his shoulder.

"Sebastain?"

He turned and found a familiar face one he couldn't remember where he saw.

"I'm not Sebastian." He said.

"Wait, Barry right?"

"Yes." Barry said cautiously. "And you are."

"Hunter Clarington." He said offering his hand. "We met two years ago."

"At Dalton." Barry recalled. "You were one of the Warblers. The Head Warbler. What happened? I heard from Sebastian you transferred out half way through the year."

Hunter gave a sheepish smile. "I needed some time to get my head straight"

"So what are you doing here? Does Sebastian know you're here?"

"I don't think so I haven't talked to him since I transferred" he said "and I didn't really want to go into military, so I thought that college would be a better idea than just sitting around the house."

"What program are you taking?"

"Physical Therapy." Hunter said. "How about you?"

"Physics and Chemistry." Barry said "I was just about to go have lunch before my next class. How about you? I'm sure Sebastian would be happy to know you're here too."

"I doubt that." Hunter muttered then realized what Barry just said. "Wait Sebastian is here too?"

"Yeah, he's at NYU" Barry said. "I was just about to go meet him at home actually, why don't you come with."

"I don't want to pry."

"I insist." Barry encouraged. "You haven't seen Sebastian in a while. I'm sure he'd be glad to meet you."

Barry then took out his phone and sent a text to Sebastian.

Hey Bas do you mind extra company for lunch?

Who?

An old friend

Sure no problem.

"See," Barry said showing Hunter the text.

"Fine." Hunter gave in. "But I am telling you it a terrible idea."

"It'll be fine." Barry insisted. "Come on."

Barry and Hunter went to back to the apartment. And ordered some take out from the Chinese food from across the street. It wasn't until they finished setting up the table did Sebastian came home.

"I'm sorry I'm late," Sebastian said taking the empty chair across Barry. "My professor was a pain in the ass. I honestly don't know how he passed his stupid exams two decades ago to allow him to be within the vicinity of students."

"He probably isn't that bad." Barry said.

"He treats us like children." Sebastian said "And teaches all the wrong information."

Sebastian then noticed Hunter sitting on the one side of the table. His face pales and for a split second, his eyes showed fear.

"H-Hunter, what..."

"I invited him." Barry said. "I met him at school about an hour ago. And I thought that you'd like to know that one of your good friends is here in the city."