Betrayal

Central City

Age 25 (Pre Singularity)

Barry was seething. Harrison Wells had crossed a line. Finding out for sure that the man that you trust is the one that killed your mother. And he manipulates you into thinking he is your ally. Well, Barry was a nice guy, but he is no angel.

What Barry had found in the Time Vault shaken him. He had video feed of everyone. Even Sebastian and Iris.

"No."

Barry ran to the Cortex.

"We need to find Sebastian and Iris now."

"Why?"

"Wells. He's been watching all of us. He's got surveillance footage everywhere our homes, at the precinct. Everyone! Cisco call me when you have a location."

~()~

Hunter and Sebastian were walking hand in hand across a bridge by the park. The annual Christmas Party at the firm Sebastian works at was just a few blocks away from their apartment and they decided that it was a great idea to walk home instead. And enjoy the beautiful day.

"This is nice." Hunter commented. "It's been a while since we relaxed."

"Sorry." Sebastian commented. "Thank god that the court has a holiday break."

"You're telling me." Hunter said. "First your brother wakes up from a coma, then the new promotion, my passing the boards and starting a new job. It's been a crazy year."

"But I can't think of anyone better to spend all those crazy nights with than you." Sebastian said squeezing his hand.

"Well, well, Sebastian Smythe is becoming soft." Hunter said teasingly. "Wonder what happened?"

"Well, he met an amazing man who became his husband." Sebastian said cheekily.

"I know I am amazing."

"Of course." Sebastian said stopping in the middle of the bridge to kiss his husband.

When they broke free from the kiss then continued walking hand in hand on the bridge.

"Is that Eddie and Iris?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah." Sebastian said squinting a bit to see the familiar couple. "Barry said that Eddie is proposing to her tonight."

"That's nice."

Then they could feel electricity cracking.

"What was that?" Hunter asked. They both looked back just in time for a yellow blur of red lightning to head towards them.

It threw Sebastian a few feet away from where they were which caught the attention of Iris and Eddie.

"Sebastian!"

Eddie pulled out his gun and pointed at the blur that run past the four of them. Sebastian pushies himself up and sees the blur come back at them. Hitting both Eddie and himself. When he stops right in front of them all vibrating violently. But he was someone that Sebastian could never forget.

"You."

"Bad Timing, detective." He said. He threw Eddie to the side of the bridge. And stood in front of Iris.

"No, Iris! Get away!" Sebastian called as Hunter helped him up. Sebastian in a haste pushed Iris away when Reverse Flash raised a vibrating hand.

He could sense someone come closer.

Then suddenly he snatched Sebastian and Eddie and ran.

"Sebastian!"

"Eddie!"