As the Years Go By...Part 3!

Sebastian went to visit his brother in the middle of the year. Dalton had been released two weeks earlier due to starting earlier than most of the schools.

He walked around the halls of ECAS with a visitor's pass. He met with Barry in the middle of the hallway. This is the first time he saw Barry in his uniform in person. Barry's uniform was not as different as his. He wore a white dress shirt underneath a green sweater with the school logo on the left breast side. Along with black slacks and a messenger bag.

"Seb!" he exclaimed hugging me. "What are you doing here?"

"I thought spending a part of my break in Central City would be better than hanging out in a dorm and of course mama and papa didn't mind. Since they weren't getting back to Ohio until the week of Christmas." Sebastian explained. "So you're stuck with me for two weeks."

"But I have class until then."

"I thought you only had one week left?"

Barry held on his messenger bag sheepishly. "I'm part of a little musical competition."

"What?" Sebastian asked flabbergasted. "How did?"

"Our English teacher was a Dalton Alumni." He explained. "And someone forgot to mention that they became the head Warbler."

Sebastian shrugged. "I don't understand how that happened either."

"Anyways, so he assumed I was as good as performer as you are."

"And you forgot to mention that you have two left feet?"

"I tried." Barry said. "He was confident that we could perform. The performance is in less than two weeks, and most of the guys are like me. So we are extremely behind."

"Do you have rehearsal?" Sebastian asked. "If this is some big performance, there should be a lot of rehearsals."

"Yeah." Barry said. "I am actually headed there now."

"Then show me the way brother." Sebastian said. Barry lead him to the auditorium. There were about five other boys in the auditorium the rest were girls. The boys were all on the seats looking like they'd rather be elsewhere. While there was a teacher on the stage with the girls. He looked like he was chatting with one of the girls.

"What time is the rehearsal?"

Barry looked at his watch. "About ten minutes ago."

Sebastian slapped him at the back of the head. "You're late, seriously?"

Barry shrugged. "He doesn't actually mind."

"At Dalton, four late there's a deduction or a punishment. Even in Warblers."

"Did you add that last part."

"No, the council can be a bit harsh." Sebastian said. "We're serious about this stuff. But it looks like you guys are not so much."

Barry shrugged. "We're a science school. We don't study arts."

"Hey Science is an art." Sebastian said. "As is Music."

The teacher came by.

"Barry, you're late again." he scolded. "That's ten lates already."

"I'm sorry, Mr. Collins."

Mr. Collins shook his head. "Back in my school, every four lates you get subjected to four hours of kitchen duty."

"And that sucks." Sebastian chimed. "You have no idea how many students are there in one campus and most of the time they leave all the dishes from breakfast and dinner to be done at night for detention and late comers."