The Flash

Age 25

Central City

Sebastian was in the middle of a case. When lightning struck outside the court house and the room went dark. When the electricity came back. The judge declared adjurned the meeting and told everyone to have a safe trip home. It was to be rescheduled to a different date.

Sebastian left the court house and got a call from Joe just as he was headed home.

"Hello? "

"Seb, where are you? "

"I just left the court house. " Sebastian said as he climbed into his car and closed his umbrella "Why? "

"It's Barry." Joe said which caught Sebastian's full attention.

"What's going on? "

"He was struck by lightning. Were at the Central City General Hospital. He's on out cold. But he's alive. They're trying to stabilize him."

"What! " Sebastian exclaimed "How did... I'm on my way there."

"Okay, be careful Seb. It's still pouring cats and dogs out there. "

Sebastian put down the phone and started to drive towards the hospital. When the red-light came, he called Hunter.

"Hello?"

"Barry's in the hospital! "

"What happened? "

"Struck by lightning. I'm headed there now I'm not sure when I'd be able to come home tonight."

"I'm heading over there too. Which hospital? "

"CCGH." Sebastian sid as the light turned green

"What the... Seb are you driving! "

"How else I'm I supposed to get there! "

"Alright. Put down the phone I'll see you in a while. " Hunter said worried "He'll be alright, Bas. I know he will be. "

"I hope so. "

Sebastian stormed into the hospital. He went to the reception desk slightly soaked and nerves frayed.

"I'm looking for a patient, he was admitted here just a few minutes ago. Barry Allen."

The receptionist was. Trying in her computer. "I'm sorry there is no Barry Allen admitted."

"Bartholomew Henry Allen, about six foot two, green eyes, probably in a sweater and a button up with a pair of jeans and sneakers? Struck by lightning? "

She typed into the computer again. "He is in the ICU, I'm sorry family only."

"I am family."

"What is your relation to the patient? "

Sebastian was getting really frustrated with the receptionist. "Take a good freaking look at his picture and you tell me."

She glared at Sebastian. "I'm sorry I can't tell you unless you tell me..."

"Sebastian? "

He saw Joe at the hallway. He had a look on his face like he was crying.

"Where is he? "

Joe silently brought Sebastian through the hallway where he came from.

"They found him in his lab. He got struck by lightning and he fell over to the cabinet. Thankfully no glass or chemicals manage to make contact to his skin."

Joe brought him to a room in the ICU. Barry was on the bed, unconscious but breathing. He had tubes connecting him to monitors and breathing tanks. He had an IV sticking out of his left hand. And despite being unconscious he didn't look asleep.