Recovery

I've been meaning to write this plot for so long. I just haven't gotten around to writing it until now!.

So some notes for the story.

The Duly Noted Staff: 5 People council

Treble - Captain

Base - Vice Captain

~()~

Age 26

Lima Ohio.

Santana walked beside Sebastian as he hobbled his way through the crowded halls. The students were giving them a wide berth. Sebastian had one crutch supporting half his weight

"I thought Hunter said you were better." Santana asked.

"Hunter said that I am free to move around without the wheelchair." Sebastian said. "However, it's going to take some time before I can be completely back on my feet."

"You seem fine to me. It's been months Bas."

"It takes four to six months to recover from something like this."

"You've been walking since month two Bas." Santana rebuked "And you said so yourself. There are days that you walk around without the crutches and you said you were about to go out for a run. So why walk around like your invalid."

"Probably why we are still in Ohio when we have the rest of the world to explore." Sebastian said. "So why are we here again."

"You are being an idiot that doesn't want to go home to Halfway Hallway, so I'm dragging you to Choir Practice."

"Do I have to?"

"Yes, because the Warblers need some representation. And frankly, these boys need a mentor and since the All-knowing Chinese Warbler is unavailable you're the next best thing. Unless you want to bring Blaine into the picture."

"Please, Blaine may have taken the lead roles. But he didn't return to Dalton until he was singing and dancing with children who were still looking for their ex and why they left them."

"I thought you assigned Super Gay Warbler and the stick in the mud Head Warbler."

"Yeah, that's why I know how young the rest of them were."

When they reached the McKinley High School Choir Room, a group of boys sat in the empty room curious on why they were summoned. Sam Evans turned as Sebastian and Santana walked into the Choir Room.

"And they're here!" Sam announced he held his hand out to Sebastian. "Nice of you to come, Sebastian."

"Well, Trouty, I didn't really have a choice with Lady Sha-Queer-a commandeering my afternoon." Sebastian said with his usual snark but with a playful smile on his face.

"Damn Straight." Santana said with a laugh. Then stood in front of the curious group of boys.

The group wore mismatched blazers and ties which made Sebastian cringe. Most were sitting with their phones in hands ignoring each other while a small group was watching them all disappointedly.

"Attention Twinkies!" Santana announced. "Aunty Tana here to give you a special guest and to give the lesson of the week."

"Mr. Evans!" one of the watchdog boys raised his hand. "I thought you called us here for rehearsal and is she even allowed to..."

"I'm allowed to do anything I want, lady boy." Santana said "And it's Miss Lopez to you."

"Okay, Santana that's enough." Sam said interrupting her keeping her from starting a fight. "But yeah today, Miss Lopez has brought us a special guest. I know that the Duly Noted has had a little trouble with this week's assignment."