Without the Flash...

Another Chapter Mid Thesis hehehe Hope you like it.

Chapter 28

Age 26

Central City

Sebastian walked into CC Jitters. He finally caught up with his workload. And with Zoom gone and the breeches closed, he thought he can finally catch a breath now that his brother isn't chasing some psychopathic speedster.

That was until he saw his brother walk into the coffee shop with a frown on his face. His usual up beat really fast brother was looking bored and tired. Which is very unusual for the speedster.

"Hey, Care Bear. What's with the long face?" Sebastian said poking his brother on the side.

"Hey Seb." Barry said with a deep sigh. "Nothing, just some... Flash Problems."

"Anything I can do to help?"

"Not unless you know how to get my speed back."

"What?" Sebastian demanded silently. Barry gave him a look while he gave his order and waited for his coffee.

"What the hell happened I thought you guys closed all the breaches. And with Jesse here I doubt Wells will be after your speed for Zoom again." Sebastian demanded as soon as the both of them were out of the coffee shop.

"Yeah about that." Barry said rubbing the back of his neck. "So, I wasn't about to let Earth two suffer in the hands of Zoom. And..."

Barry hesitates.

"And?"

He sighed. "And I got Cisco to open a breach and Zoom took Wally."

"Wait what!" Sebastian demanded. "Where's Wally now?"

"He's back at Joe's. Zoom wanted my speed for Wally. And I cannot just let Wally die." Barry said rubbing his face with his hand. "So, he took my speed and Caitlin back to Earth two."

Sebastian hit Barry at the back of the head hard.

"Hey!" Barry cried. "You know I'm having a lousy day as it is. You don't need to make it worse."

"Well sometimes, you need your older brother to slap you at the back of the head for you to realize that your sense of righteousness needs to be backed with some common sense." Sebastian said. "Honestly Barry with a high IQ like yours you should've been able to be anticipate this kind of problem."

"I get it. I get it." Barry snapped. "This is all my fault. You don't need to rub it in."

"I am not rubbing it in." Sebastian remarked. "I am being realistic. You find out that Jay was Zoom. Well big deal. You also know one thing. Zoom is dying. That's why he is looking to take someone's speed. You could've left him as is and he will die."

"Eventually."

"Yes." Sebastian said. "But he will die. Without a Flash, Earth two will be filled with Metahumans of that Earth. But they had their own police system that managed them without a Flash."

Barry just glared at his brother.

Sebastian sighed. "I know that he betrayed you. It was like Thawne all over again. Open your freaking eyes Barry no one in this world is as black and white as you think they are."

"I don't need this right now." Barry said. "You don't know what I've been going through."

"Yes. I don't." Sebastian said. "But unlike you. I'm not always lucky."

"Luck?" Barry asked incredulous. "You think I'm lucky? I've had people die on me. Scars and bruises on places I can barely explain in a physical exam. Hell, I got struck by Lightning!"