soul

If hawk wasn't too pretty occupied killing the young commander, he would have seen the rotating blade coming in time.
Nonetheless, he dodged but not quickly enough to dodge completely as the blade detached his left ear from his head.

Dalian was too shocked to scream, with all her might, she kicked the huge disfigured man in the head precisely the left ear where kufiriko's blade had worked on earlier, sending the huge man to the ground bathed in his own blood. Dalian raced to Kufiriko's corpse, his head was cleanly divided into two only not completely.

Dalian put her palm over her mouth to prevent her from screaming. Blood no more poured out from the dismantled head, white liquid and some semi solid matter seemed to ooze out. Dalian resisted the urge to throw up.
Turning to the peasants behind her who were still in shock to see their commander dead, she yelled,
"back door, now"
Unnamed didn't move a muscle to help Hawk nor attack Dalian, his expression was safely hidden behind his hood.

As the peasants scrambled for the secret exit, Dalian stood guard. Commander Hawk sat up with difficulty clutching his palm over the spot where his ear used to be, he accessed the situation. He roared at his men
"get after them"

"no"
Said an expressionless voice, Hawk knew that voice, it was the voice he had been talking orders from for years.
"leave them be"
Unnamed concluded. As Dalian was about to leave after ensuring get every one had safely passed she took a final look at the one person she now had an issue with, unnamed.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE FOR THE EAR ARCHER. THANKS GUYS, YOUR reads ARE MY MOTIVATION.