Adaeze

Yart highlighted and walked up to his daughter, he tried to hug her but she bluffed him. With a slight sigh he walked over to the palace gate bypassing weary but relieved looking peasants.

Yart made a pattern knock on the monstrous Stone wall, three seconds later, rumblings was heard as the stone gate opened into two halves.

This was the order of progression.
Yart, closely followed by commander Paul, Gob, Rutherford, Dalian and Sefth followed in an horizontal line. The rest if the soldiers and peasants trailed behind.

For the first time in his existence Gob walked past the palace gates of Xan. He beheld the castle and he wasn't disappointed.
Granted it was a bit dusty but it was just grand.

The castle was a thing of beauty. It's grounds were precious stones, the intricate designs on the bricks were mesmerizing.
Most alluring about the palace was the Royal garden, spanning over ten thousand miles was a garden with any and all fruits that could be found in the world.

"Have the people eat"
Yart ordered commander Paul.
A wild cheer erupted from the peasants.

Gob didn't see Dalian even till evening, not that he looked fore her much, the toll of events had become evident.
He took solace at the Royal balcony. He wondered how an entire palace would be empty. No guards, no servants, nothing.

He was still deep in his thoughts when he heard footsteps. He wasn't apprehensive because he knew he was safe in the palace, at least for now.

Sefth walked up to the balcony and leaned over it feeding his eyes on the Royal garden beneath it.
After a long while, he spoke.
"you don't like me and frankly I don't like you either but we are on the same team right? "
"yes" Gob replied after a moment of thought.
"good" Sefth affirmed. With that he walked away.

Yart was sucking on his toy, the room he resided was quite luxurious, he wondered what took him so long.
A knock rapped on his door

"come in" Yart muttered through a muffled cough
Commander Paul strode in

"forgive me for disturbing your peace" the commander apologized with his fist against his chest.
Yart waved him off
"it's fine, I expected you"
The commander was bewildered
"you knew I'd come? "
"sit "

Yart took some more tobacco from his pipe before putting the instrument away.
"high commander " commander Paul began
"what now"
Yart looked at the commander, his old eyes illuminated knowledge
"we have to buy time"
The commander leaned forward
"how do you mean"
"listen to me Paul"