FINISHERS

It was spacious, a workshop designed for mass production. Gob hoped inwardly that Ferdil wouldn't subject them to the grueling task of working in an iron workshop.

Ferdil approached a huge wooden locker.  The moment Gob became aware Ferdil knew Yart,  he looked at him differently. With a lot more respect.
The old man opened the locker,  arranged neatly were hundreds of engraved pipes.  It was a sight to behold. Rare pipes of different shape, sizes and designs.  Gob smiled.
"of course, he too would love smoking "
Sefth looked at the locker in awe, never had he seen such a vast collection of pipes.
Ferdil pulled a silver pipe, filled it with tobacco, threw in fire and soon tainted the air with its smell.

He reached into the locker once more and took out another pipe, a blue pipe engraved with gold. He gestured the pipe in Gob's direction.
Gob considered the pipe for a moment then refused it by shaking his head.
"I don't smoke "
Ferdil looked at Gob a while.
"I guess it wasn't meant for you son"
The old man did not return the pipe into the locker, instead he dumped it in his pants, right next to his private part.

" so what do we do now?" Sefth asked " we were supposed to quell the opposition,  now what we encounter is a pack of feminine cannibals"
"well son, these parts were over run with bandits, these um...  Women helped free it by eating the bandits all up. So between the bandits and the women, the bad guy is only a matter of perspective "
" how do we stop these women? " Gob asked
"that's for you to figure out but I know there is always a meeting of the sisters at the towns square every fortnight "
"that's today"  Sefth reasoned
"we will need disguises