FIRE

This chapter is dedicated to my baby brother Goodnews. My inspiration.

Yart withdrew his pipe from his mouth.
"I raised Sema, I know what he is capable of. Although I have twelve thousand well trained women ready to fight to the death. Sema will march on these palace walls. We will need your help brother".
"am not sure I want to for Reban, even if I wanted to, the oath I took prevents me from being involved in this pending war.
But this I can do, I can provide armour for the women and children "

Sefth and his company were led to the towns square. The Council men were already seated, guards and villagers jampacked the square.
The unnamed and his companions trailed after them equally bound as they were.

There was a wide platform, large enough to accommodate fifty men in the middle of the square meant for the accused.
They didn't wait long before the tribe leader arrived. An old, bulky man dressed in regal robes, closely followed by the man in dreadlocks and was equally accompanied by tens of well chiseled men coated with traditional body paints.
The Council men stood as the chief took his seat. The hearing was about to begin when she walked in.
Beautiful, her blonde hair was braided into hundreds of long weaves.
Her fair toned skin matched her white regal dress.
She was Closely followed by a handful of maids.
She strode gracefully towards the shelter made for the tribe leader and his council.
The tribe leader stood to receive her. The man in dreadlocks bowed.

Gob didn't have to be told, she was the princess.
Sefth took the platform.
"men, women, children, council men, tribe leader. My name is Seftherian Maderrian. I wish I could say it's a pleasure. Nonetheless, am grateful gaining the opportunity to address you.
There is a war brewing in Xan. A war between us and them"
He paused to point his finger at Sema and his company.
There was a soft murmur among the Council members. But the tribe leader looked on unfazed.

Before Sefth could utter another word, a figure appeared on the platform frightening Sefth.

The figure was clad all in red. His face was painted with white charcoal. His hair was bushy and unkempt.
In his hands was an earthen pot with incense rising from it..
Everyone except the tribe leader, his daughter and the man in dreadlocks bowed their heads.
His voice had the imitation of the rumbling of thunder.