HIERARCHY

This chapter is dedicated to @silverthenightfury my first fan on wattpad.

Yart and his elder brother smoked through the night until the early hours of the morning. Commander Paul couldn't believe it.
"now I understand what you meant when you said you miss lengthy conversations with adults".
"h'm.. H'm"
Yart nodded with his pipe  glued firmly between his lips.
Paul continued,
" I thought you called this meeting high commander, to discuss the security problems in Xan "

All eyes fell on him, as soon as they did, they withdrew. Commander Paul oscillated between the two of them in shock.

"you two know who is behind these attacks don't you? "
Yart pulled his pipe out of his mouth in expiration.
"my son Hamiran "
Commander Paul gasped in shock.
"what?"
Ferdil calmly injected.
"his name is Sema. And he is not your son, his father's name is Maxsema".
Commander Paul gasped even louder.
"that name is forbidden "
"yes it is" Ferdil affirmed.
"nineteen years ago" Ferdil continued.
"Reban, king of Xan obtained a prophesy. A prophesy stating that a Sema  would kill him.
      At that time, Maxsema was the best sword fighter in Xan and one of the greatest commanders. On hearing this, Maxsema fled with his family".
He paused and took another drag from his pipe

"Reban sent fighter after fighter, and one by one Maxsema slayed them until the king was forced to send his best friend and assassin"

"me" Yart cooed while sucking on his pipe.
"Don't interrupt me when am telling a good story little brother.
       It was the best dagger wielder against the best swordsman. A spectacle to behold.
My little brother subdued Maxsema and brought him and his family to the king.
Maxsema and the king struck a deal. Maxsema would confess to plotting against the king and committing treason on the condition Reban let his family go"

"did the king keep his word? " commander Paul asked
"well in a way. He publicly executed Maxsema and his wife but handed six year old Sema to Yart as trophy ".
Commander Paul heaved
"now Sema is back to kill the king"