HEARTBROKEN

Safara rode on top of her royal steed with her commander unnamed behind her and his lieutenant Hawk behind him.
It was most atimes impossible for the cheif Safara to not sense an animal but the beast she sought was not of the ordinary.
Centuries ago, the god Osita a lover of defilement who had a fetish for animals copulated with a chimpanzee.... The result of that union was a thirteen feet chimpanzee who through sharing blood with a god was a demi god.
Out of worry for what the demi god could go if allowed to roam, Osita subdued his mind causing him to recognize mount Slyine as his only home, they by keeping him banished to the mountain.
This was the beast Safara wanted this was the demi god she planned to make part of her army...
The closer she got to the mountain, the more of the demi god she could sense.
When she sensed enough of him to locate him, she mentality commanded her steed forcing him to gallop like an animal possessed, leaving the unnamed and Hawk behind in the process.
Buzr was eating leaves from a branch when the arathani approached him. It was a beautiful day. He had found a log of wood to sit while enjoying his vegetarian meal.
Safara approached the demi god from behind. Even while seated he was of monstrous proportion. It seemed he was made from pure muscles.
With all her might, she attempted to slam through his mind but all she met was what felt like a solid wall protecting the mind of the demi god. The mental collision between her and the block sent her tumbling to the ground.
When she got up she was even more determined. A dozen times she slammed, a dozen times she was sent tumbling to the ground. All the while Buzr was mindlessly eating.
With sufficient annoyance, the arathani tapped into her godly bloodline and with a grunt slammed against the block.
She didn't shatter the block but she made enough impact to not only get the demi gods attention but to equally anger him gravely.
Slowly but steadily Buzr turned to face the arathani. In a rage, he charged towards her in blinding speed. Before she could react, the demi god swung his fist at her with all the momentum he could muster his punch caught her square in the face it threw her tens of feet away from the point of impact.
The blow could have instantly killed an ordinary man but for an arathani whose bloodline could be traced to a goddess the punch destroyed her Medulla Oblongata medically rendering her insane.
Blood gushed down from her face severely staining her regal white. She fought hard to maintain sanity, but slowly but steadily she lost grip of it. As she digressed into madness she let out a piercing scream. Summoning power from a dark part of her soul, she sought for something to vent such enormous power on. She latched on the wall. It didn't stand a chance. It shattered on impact with Safara's dark powers. Buzr dropped to his knees. He had been subdued, he was under Safara's control.
Safara staggered to her feet when she saw the monstrous figure kneeling before her, she let out a cracking Laugh, a laugh of a mad woman.