STUNTS

He faced off against six bandits, to make matters more romantic, he was weapon less.
But he wasn't going to let a few insurgents create a rift between him and his family. Not again.

As six men charged towards him,  he stayed calm allowing memories of his family to engulf him. He flawlessly dodged the first swing. He grabbed the throat of the bandit that swung the blade. Immediately, he cradled the fore of his head and jerked it forcefully, in a split second one was dead, five more time go.

The remaining five bandits were stunned one of them was killed so quickly.  Rutherford knew they would attack more coordinately, he looked down, there was the crossbow. It had an arrow locked into it.
With his feet, he tossed it up. The moment his fingers grasped the weapon, he pulled the trigger sending an arrow into an unfortunate bandit's neck who in turn dropped to his knees with blood gurgling out if him.

Four bandits circled him trying a simultaneous attack. Rutherford smiled, they were too predictable.
With more force than he intended, he crashed his knee against one of the bandits, subsequently breaking the circle.

Immediately, he grabbed a blade from one of the corpses. It was now an armed Rutherford against four bandits who were practically pushovers. It was a bad odd, it was a bad odd for them.

The unnamed picked Gob from the ground with one hand and flung him far enough to be considered impressive.
He had long sheathed his twin Synthian blade but despite that fact, he was throwing Gob around like a rag doll.

Gob did the only thing he could, he picked a dazed Dalian, threw her over his shoulders and ran. As expected, the unnamed didn't pursue.