TALES BY MOONLIGHT

"you spineless wrench, you choose a man who abandoned you over your family, your sisters? "
Emily didn't respond, a gesture that agitated Reita even further.
" a weakling like yourself is unfit to be leader. On behalf of the tribe, am relieving you of your rank"
With that, Reita grabbed the crossbow she came with and marched towards Rutherford.

Gob cut through the room and leaned in, needless to say, the company were happy to see him.
"it's safe" he announced, "you can all come out now"
The ear archer dropped into the room and proceeded to walk out with the rest.
"what about him? " Dalian asked pointing at Ferdil who was still murmuring garbage.
"we have to leave him" Sefth replied.

The company walked out of Ferdil's house, once they were outside, their faces dropped in horror. Because surrounding the sisters who had come to kill them was unnamed closely accompanied by Hawk and with him was his entire army.

Gob knew they had to pick a side, it was the sisters or the unnamed.
On one hand were women who ate people and on the other hand were bandits, the real instigators of pain in Xan and the reason why the women were forced into eating human flesh.

Dalian didn't wait for the team to make a decision. All she knew was she wanted the head of the unnamed.
She drew her blade and with a loud battle cry headed for the unnamed.
And thus, the battle between the unnamed's forces and the sisters aided by Sefth and his company ensured.

Reita trained the loaded crossbow at Rutherford who was uncharacteristically calm.

"if am going to die, I'd like her to be the one to do it" Rutherford spoke making a gesture at Emily.
Reita recoiled at the words before lashing out
"your wife is too much of a coward to do it"
"I will " Emily stated from behind Reita.
Reita glanced at Emily and saw conviction on her face.
With a slight gesture with her head, she motioned for Emily to get the weapon.