MADNESS

Hamiran was looking into empty space when commander Hawk highlighted from his horse behind him.
"the tracks leads towards Safurum. I'll have the men ready"
"no, we are not going to conquer Safurum, we are going to have them as Ally. Just five of your best fighters would be enough".
The company arrived Safurum. It was a town famous for its beautiful but snake infested waters and of course a rich amount of vegetation.

They had passed considerably into Safurum's territory when when arrows flew above them. A few hundred men with traditional body paints leaped out of thin air.

Gob was astonished, he had heard of parlor tricks but watching more than a hundred men appear, that was a thing of beauty

It was awesome until he realized they were surrounded.
They couldn't fight that many. Even if they did, it would be unwise judging by the facts that they didn't know what other tricks they had up their sleeves.
A quick nod from Sefth notion they surrendered.
Like animals, they were bound and lead towards Safurum.

Men, women and children watched the procession as Sefth and his companions were matched through the village.
They were thrown at the feet of a man dressed in Grey robes.
He looked to be in sixties. His long black hair was interlocked into dreadlocks. Around his neck was a huge silver medallion
"lock them up" he ordered calmly.
Hamiran, Hawk and his five fighters arrived Safurum.
He flickered his hand, an indication his company should halt.
The air didn't smell right.
"we are under attack " he began in his usual calm demeanor.
"stay calm"
As expected, the men appeared from thin air.
Hamiran and his company were taken prisoners.

Sefth and his company were thrown into a cell. No one spoke, they didn't have to, they were all confused.
Not long after, new prisoners were matched in and thrown into a cell opposite that which held Sefth and his companions.
Gob looked closely to see. A few men and.... He couldn't believe his eyes.
Hawk and the unnamed.