ARMOUR

He was going to split away from Dalian and attack his rear.  Not even him could defend himself from two ends at least not without hurting Dalian.
Immediately Gob split the unnamed noticed and in one fluid motion delivered a kick to Dalian's head sending Her to the ground stunned.

Gob was behind the unnamed and there was no distraction to keep the hooded figure busy. Slowly, the hooded figure turned to face Gob. Gob gulped.

Oligram versus Hawk was a match made in Heaven both were big, strong and dumb. Only,  Hawk was a lot more vicious. Soon, he had Oligram  reeling. Oligram did what he could but there is no denying the intimidation when someone offers his face to be punched and expects you to do same.

Rutherford's lips were still passionately entwined with Emily's when a group of Bandit stormed in.
Rutherford took a protective stance in front of Emily.
"how far away are the children " he whispered.
"a few hundred yards" she whispered back.
"get them, go to the house you attacked us, look for a man named Ferdil, give him this"
He produced from his tunic the blue pipe Ferdil gifted him.

" he will know I sent you "
"what about you? "
"I'll be there "
"swear it "
"I swear on the hope to die"
With that, Rutherford nudged his wife out through the back door.