SOVEREIGN

The cells grew quiet,  the unnamed pulled  himself into a lotus position and closed his eyes, appearing to seemingly meditate.
   Sefth watched him intently. He wished he could somehow tear through the cell bars and hand him a beating.
Gob looked at him in awe, he wondered how he was so good a fighter.  He was a fan and frankly he would love the unname's autograph.
Dalian looked at the unnamed. She wondered why he exhibited special attention when it came to her.
She wanted to see his face, to ask him why.
The unnamed successfully had the undivided attention of the entire company just by sitting down.

The man in dreadlocks accompanied by a handful of men garbed in skimpy traditional attire and body paint.
He approached Gob's cell first
"who is the leader? " he asked in a calm that only an elderly could execute.
"I am" Sefth replied a bit of nervousness evident in his  voice.
"prepare your speech, tomorrow you will be arraigned before the tribe leader and his council"
"isn't the tribe leader supposed to be you? " Gob cut in
The elderly man threw a quick assessing glance at Gob before replying.
"am not".

He turned to the unname's cell.
"who is the leader ?"
The unnamed opened his eyes
"I am "

Yart was smoking in the balcony, he knew they were coming, he could smell them.
"high commander " commander Paul saluted from behind him with his fist on his chest

" as ordered, I have brought him"
Ferdil stepped out behind commander Paul. He was clad in clothing that barely covered his personals.
"the half mad birdie" Ferdil screamed in excitement.
"hello brother " Yart greeted with a genuine smile on his face.
They locked into a hug.
"You've gotten taller, little brother " Ferdil observed.
"tobacco is quite the drug" Yart replied jokingly.
Yart offered one of the three mugs of olive wine to Ferdil. Commander Paul spoke.
" I'll leave you two to it"
Yart glanced at him
"there are three mugs"
"pardon? " commander Paul asked.
"what he means commander tall is, you are part of this meeting, so I suggest you make yourself comfortable".
Sefth concluded his speech by whipping his pipe from his underwear.
"it's been a while I had a lengthy conversation with adults". Yart remarked.
"I miss the children too" Ferdil crackled .

Thank you all for 1k reads. May not be a big deal to some. Means a lot to me. Thank you ear archer fans