STORIES

The morning had a good feel to it.  A repeat of the previous day's cuisine was displayed. Short of what to eat, Sefth encouraged the company to. Indulge in it.
Soon, the princess came for her lover.
  Dalian and Safara stared daggers at each other as Gob was let our of his cell.
   To further aggravate Dalian, the princess threw her arms around Gobs neck and planted a sloppy kiss on his lips. Shocking everyone in the process even the unnamed.
  She took Gob by the hand and ran off with him..
She led the ear archer to a huge tree. Gob assessed the
Tree.  It was tall. Really tall.
   "You don't want me to do what I think you want me to do right?".
"Actually,  it's exactly what I want you to do: climb".
The princess giggled excitedly as she ran off to climb the tree.
With an exparated sigh Gob began. He may have been a shitty archer at least according to his tribe's standards but we was a fairly capable climber. His record from the mount Slyine proved that.
    At half an hour, they were almost at the apex of the tree. He wondered why the princess didn't just use her powers.
"You want me to do that? " the princess asked.
"What? "
"Use my powers ".
"How did you know that".
The princess smiled
She closed her eyes summoning the birds nesting in the tree and tress around. She sent out her summon as far as her powers could allow.

Soon hundreds of birds clustered in front of the princess forming a platform. The princess hopped on it. The platform of birds sailed the princess and alighted her safely on the peak of the tree.

Gob was infuriated
"You're almost there" the princess encouraged.
Gob swung his arms for the last time and pulled himself Up. He had made it to the top of the tree.
"Cheat " Gob accused.
"Stop whining and look around".
Gob took a look around.  It occurred to him the tree was the highest elevation in Safurum.  From it, he could view the amazing scenery below.

Thatched houses were arranged in orderly fashion. Trees, flowers. He could even view the little children playing from afar. Everything green.
   After all the fighting he had forgotten what a community should look like.
   "It's beautiful. I thank you".
"You're welcome but I didn't bring you up here for that ".
"What for then? ". Gob asked puzzled.
"This".
The princess jumped down from the tree dragging Gob with her.
Gob screamed in horror. Birds arraigned under the couple forming some sort of carpet. A flying carpet.

     Gob and the princess fell on it and they flew.
"Am flying". Gob gasped.
Then he screamed.
"Am flying ".
The princess chuckled as they flew overhead houses.
"Where are we going? ". Gob asked trying to be louder than the chirping birds and the rushing sound of the wind.
"Somewhere fun" the princess screamed back.
Gob studied the princess. She was a beauty.  Her blond hair danced literally in the wind.
The princess perceived his mind and smiled.
"My beauty just takes your breath away doesn't it? ".
" I like the way you dream" Gob retorted.
"Your mind says different".
"Stop toying with my mind".
" alright. I will no more perceive your mind. Promise".
Gob smiled.

The princess smiled back but her smile had a hint of devilishness to it.
"You want to do something bad don't you? ".
Before Gob could end his sentence, the carpet of birds dissolved sending both of then topping to the ground.
"What was that for? ". Gob asked as he dusted himself up.
" that dear sir is called a landing".
In front of them was a rickety structure that somehow passed for a house.
"Where are we? " Gob asked.
"Well we are in the abode of the high priest. He is to bless our marriage".