HOSTELS

"no!" Gob retorted firmly
"Am not a Xan citizen,i don't have the right. not to mention I wouldn't even know what to say".
    Sefth placed a reassuring hand on Gob's shoulder
" You have as much right as any of us. If anyone can pull this off, it's you. Go out there, tell them what you have seen and I have no doubt in my heart you will come out victorious".

   Those words filled Gob with courage as he marched towards the platform to stand side by side with the man he was supposedly supposed to succeed. The unnamed.

"We are ready to proceed" the man in dreadlocks announced. Gesturing at the unnamed he asked 
      " Do you have anything else to present to the arena ?"
   The unnamed shook his head negatively.
    "Very well, it's up to you now" indicating Gob.

Gob cleared his voice.
" Tribes men, tribes Women, cheif. You have heard virtually everything you need to make a decision.
  Only that the is no decision to make, only justice. For if you side with this perpetrator after he his done with Xan, your village will be next".
       The cheif of Safurum stood to his feet. He was a hulk of a man easily six feet's tall, safe for a bit of protruding stomach he would have been all muscles.   
    The distance between him and the platform where Gob and the unnamed stood was almost half a mile. The cheif of Xan thrust himself into the  air, aided by the magic of his people, he soared half a mile towards the platform. When he got there, he clasped his hand around Gob's neck. It was then Gob realized they had lost to the unnamed.

With unnatural strength possible only through the application of magic, the chief of Xan attempted to choke the ear archer to death
Just like he had witnessed in his vision at the abode of the high priest, he clasped his fingers around the chiefs windpipe and with more strength than he thought he had in him, collapsed the chiefs windpipe leaving him gurgling for air. The unnamed stood there motionless his face expressionless. He made no effort to help the king nor attack Gob. Another figure soared through the air, one look in the sky and Gob knew it was Safara. Before Safara could get to her father's dying body, the man in dreadlocks got there first.
Indicating to Gob and his company, he yelled
   " Kill them !!"
Immediately, dozens of men appeared from thin air weapons drawn. Without hesitation, they rained on Sefth and his company.
     Safara got to her father. With a firm push, she shoved the man in dreadlocks away. While  cradling her father's head, she begged him to stay alive.
     Gob assessed the situation. They were unarmed and wouldn't last long again b an entire village. Three tribes men leaped unto the platform cornering him. He let them circle him while he waited and watched. He let the first man swing his machete. He didn't bother disarming the tribe's man. He ducked the strike and pouch that was firmly tied to the man's waist. With the pouch safely secured in his hands, he ran.  While running he emptied the white sand contained in the pouch into his mouth rendering himself invisible.
   With everything he had, he ran, he ran towards the stables.