Chapter 1 ~ First Words

The only reason why it's R Rated is due to the cursing alright? So i hope you guys enjoy! First book i plan to complete here on Wattpad! All right Reserve! Don't still my plot, ideas or anything! I promise i'll go to court with it! I work hard on this as well as my other developing stories! it wouldn't be fair if someone just took all that hard work from me. Comment below and rate! It'll help me to see whether or not i'm doing a good job. Thank you!!!

~To the past, present and future. And to those who ever doubted....~

I was never the cool girl at school. I liked sitting at the back of the classroom and work independently, away from others, away from the world. I spoke what I had to say, I didn't socialize with people. I never understood what was the whole point to it.

My brother was the complete opposite. He was the jock, the player, the hot shot that everyone knews. He was such a talker and such a pain. He's tall, with brown hair and golden eyes. I can't say that he's ugly because then I would be lying. To say he was hot would be an understatement. Yes, it's awkward saying that because he's my brother, but I'm not going to lie. I'm not a politician. His name is Erix Lee Michaels. And me, I'm Ebony Leah Michaels.

My brother was one year older than me, that meant that back then he was a senior and I was a junior. Our parents always thought that my brother was the brilliant one of the family. He's smart, but he's just stupid. Our parents don't even bother talking to me or asking me questions about my life.

Erix is their "Golden Star".

I'm just the moon.

Sitting there, waiting for the day to come by.

I have friends, obviously. I'm not that alone, or even was. I'm not that nerdy either. My one of my best friends IS Gabriel. I've known him my whole life, he basically replaces Erix for me, caring and all. He's tall with long brown hair up to his chin, green, lime eyes, and a strong jaw-line. Gabe can pass as your usual rocker you'll see. Almost every girl had crushes on him because he was just that cute or at least worth staring at. Gabe also enjoyed keeping shape. Running when he can, hit the gym or whatever with his dad and step brother. He's still my best friend either way, I wouldn't think of him as attractive.

My other best friend is named Angelic; we call her "Angie" for short. She had red curls and her eyes were dark. Sometimes you can see specks of green in them. She's pretty but as every girl, she always brings herself down when people criticize her hair. Her hair is long, up to her mid-waist; it's curly and somedays it just get frizzy and really fluffy. I tell her constantly to stop thinking negatively. We always end up with the same answer. "Why do we tell each other to stop thinking negatively when we ourselves can't even tell that to our own self confidence?" It was harder for me.n She's the best there ever was. If you were looking for someone to go toilet roll a house, she's the girl to call. I grew up surrounded by my brother's achievements in his sports. The only time I've ever gotten attention was when my brother got me in trouble for something I didn't do. Once again, I'm just the moon, I'm just there.

All of that changed one morning. I know, every story begins with that one day that changes the characters life blah, blah blah. I'm serious, that day literally changed my WHOLE life. It turned it upside down and please, I did want to go back in time to change it sometimes. I regretted that day for many days of my high school life. It was March ten, the day I got myself stuck between two worlds I was a stranger to. So I believed.

Before I go on, let me say one thing. It was the most unexpected thing I ever imagined that later brought and showed me a whole new side of life. The life my brother had been living in for years...the life I was already part of, the one I took to long to see.