Introduction

Here's a little walkthrough of what to expect in this story.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sighed as the red hand flashed on the crosswalk sign thingy feeling absolutely beat and broken down.

Today was finally the first of summer vacation from your brutal small high school, hooray, that just leaves all the other work you gotta do in your shitty life.

Like, the school wasn't that bad, but it would just completely annoy the hell out of you when some new student moved to town and suddenly makes out in the middle of your class with their newfound soulmate.

Sure...you were happy for those new couples and all but...

It just kinda..okay really miffed you to see them so loved, happy and all that junk, you yourself couldn't really have someone by your side like everyone else can.

First of all...you weren't exactly the cutest girl around, and your dating skills were shit too.

Not to mention it was a known fact you could truly date only and ONLY your soulmate, but it's not like you had one..I mean who would ever just magically start falling for YOU!? And at first glance too.

They would rather insult you or even hate you for being their partner instead, yes, you had low self esteem, but in your defense you had every right to have one with all the amazing men the popular girls are always showing off.

One girl even has a well known bad boy, she keeps bragging on how he's part of the dark alley scene and is always bringing her along during car chases and badass robberies, apparently he even has a connection with one of the supernovas too.

Finally the red hand turned into a walking stick-man and you moved along with the crowd with a dull gaze as your envious thoughts dispersed.

To only make things worse the only way back to your house was through the town's only park, a park chock full of flipping love birds.

You cringed at the amount of couples walking around until a loud siren blew through the city as all the giant televisions around the city burst on like a light switch.

Oh shit, it was the soulmate channel.

"Attention citizens of Soulmate city! The soulmate of the local baker Drogo Frink Larness has been found near the western high school for delinquents and has fled to the east of town, she is the one named (BFL/N) (BF/N), also known as the local banker, if sighted please contact the news station!"

Your eyes became the size of dinner plates and your jaw dropped when a recent photo of (BF/N) popped up on screen, it was the one you took of her dancing when the both of you dressed up to go clubbing that one Saturday night after exams.

OH HOLY SHIT WHAT DO YOU DO!?

After what must have been a few minutes of total shock a familiar shout echoed through the park.

"(Y/N)!!"

You swung your head around to see (BF/N) bolting towards you with recently ripped up jeans and a messy white t-shirt with all sorts of colored stains.

When she finally caught up to you, she collapsed onto her knees in front of you and inhaled a mouth full of air in exhaustion.

"(BF/N)!!! YOU'RE ON THE NEWS!!!"

She retaliated by looking up at you with a snarl and shouted, "NO SHIT SHERLOCK I CAN SEE THAT JUST FINE!!!"

You stuttered for a moment until you pieced the information together, "T-Tha-no-this...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?" At this rate things were going to go wayyyyy down hill for you, "I-I need a place to hide, I can't face Drogo! ARE YOU MAD!? HE'S A BAKER! I'M A BANKER! IT WON'T END WELL!!"

Now of course you're her best friend and you'll do anything for her, except, hiding a runaway soulmate here was known as a serious criminal offense towards the name of love or something.

She noticed the hesitant frown on your face, and she was about to talk you through it until a recognizable figure appeared not too far behind you two.

Drogo.

With a small squeak she used you as a protective shield and hid behind you as you were whirled around to face the shy looking young man.

"(B-BF/N)...please...miss....let me talk to her..." he looked at you with such determined and pleading eyes...you looked behind to see (BF/N) with a frightened and nervous expression as she looked up at you.

".......If I find out you did ANYTHING to hurt her...you're dead" and like that you left them be.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You sighed as the clock in your kitchen slowly ticked, it has been officially been a whole hour since you left (BF/N) alone with Drogo, too long, maybe you should c-

'RINGGGGG!! RINGGGGG!-'

Once the phone started the second ring you urgently answered the call and tightened your arms in nervousness, there was only one person who knew your house phone number.

"(Y/N)!!"

You felt relieved at the sound of her cheerful voice and smiled.

"I guess the talk with Drogo wasn't bad?"

"WASN'T BAD!?!? HE'S LIKE THE CUTEST GUY ON THE PLANET I FREAKING ADORE HIM!!!"

The feeling of your shoulders going limp alerted you to keep awake but you ignored her ramblings and the entire space around you as a million thoughts stormed your mind.

This was another reason you were kind of afraid of soulmates, one moment your naturally cautious and nervous about this new person you're apparently supposed to spend the rest of your life with, AND THEN BAM!!! They're all you ever think about, care about, you act as if you've known them forever...

It was like hypnotism.

Feeling a bit unsettled you abruptly hung her up and slammed the phone back onto the counter suddenly feeling cold, as the sun slowly dipped under the mountains a chill went down your spine, you hope to never ever, meet your so called 'soulmate'.