Reader X Whitebeard "We Speak In Flowers"

A hatted raven haired boy watched from the top of a building, two rival gangs were making a ruckus in the grandline, creating massive property damage and scaring the citizens.

Usually the police would be here in a heartbeat to arrest them all up and do some posing shit in the face of society, but the man knew all too well no one was going to show.

The soulmate hunt has begun.

After some incident with the strawhat gang involving the police, a prison, and a soulmate, they immediately retaliated by taking on a mass search for soulmates, didn't matter who they were or what they did, if they were an officer's soulmate they were taken in.

Although this indeed made the police force more intimidating, many of the underground's big shots did not take this hands down, suddenly everybody from everywhere was dropping everything they were doing and were hunting down soulmates.

The rookie gang bosses, the mafia bosses, the mob bosses, even complete wild cards were on the move.

It was chaos.

For a number of days sirens have been going off like air horns, mass destruction has met many parts of the town, it was the closest thing to a civilized war it could get- if you could even call it civilized.

Sighing at all the mayhem being blown up all over town, the young man stood up and loosened his shoulders, "took you long enough, yoi" the man glared back at his companion, "rude, I was just thinking, ain't that right babe?" The jumpy female beside him twitched, "o-oh yeah" the two men just rolled their eyes.

"You really gotta work on that confidence there, yoi" she flushed red and looked away, "whatever let's just end this fast" the hatted male pulled his arm back, "fire fist!" The two rival gangs were soon sent packing.

"Jeez Luffy look at the mess you've made" muttering to himself, Ace wandered back to his home, with his soulmate and brother trailing behind him, "well he is your brother after all" the freckled boy gave Marco a discreet glare as they made it to the warehouse.

Though his mood soon took a more cheerful turn seeing his soulmate wander in front of him, "awe darling! Come give me a hug!" Launching himself onto her, the girl chattered in surprise, shifting into a deep red from his warm embrace.

"Gurararara! Welcome back my sons! Oh, and daughter of course, how did it go?" Marco shook his head, "just more gangs trying to make some trouble with their soulmates" the older man soon had a foul look on his face.

"Bah! What foolish brats, all of them! Going out searching for their soulmates for strength! What a joke! Soulmates hold so much more importance than that! Ain't that right Ace?!" The fire user nodded his head happily, making his grip tighter to the point it almost bordered a death choke.

"P-Pops? Have we ever had a mom?" Marco looked wide eyed back at the suffocating girl, and Ace finally released his lethal hold of her, both shocked to silence.

Whitebeard though, just laughed vigorously, "Gurararara! To think that you're the first one to ask that question, are my sons lacking curiosity, or spine?!" Both Marco and Ace looked betrayed, "wait we could have asked the whole time?! I thought there was some silent rule not to say anything?!" Ace pouted even more when his soulmate laughed at him.

"Okay ya little runts" the three of them fell quiet as Whitebeard got comfortable in his gigantic throne, "now this is the story, of how I met your mom" they all gasped excited.

"Now I was a young little runt at the time, I was still looking for all you scattered minnows...I've told you kids that all I ever wanted-" "was a family" Marco elbowed Ace in the side, "yes, that's all I ever wanted, anyway, back then I was still looking for you kids thinking I could never find my soulmate, but" the trio listened closely.